What Other Drugs do you Consume on a Regular Basis?

I’ll start:
Zopiclone
Clonazepam
Chloral hydrate.

I don’t sleep and these help me.

Feel free to share or not share as you feel comfortable.

Sometimes weed wakes me up and has the opposite effect.

Anyway, no judgment and if this gets no traction then so be it.

All the best.

20 Likes

Caffeine every morning!
Nicotine regularly with an occasional cigar on the holidays(tobacco).
And I do take a pain relieving size dose of kratom about twice a week. On top of all the NSAIDS and acetaminophen that I eat like candy. :neutral_face:
Been clean from alchohol 367 days.

29 Likes

Yes, I use that one too. Mrs Foreigner says I abuse stimulants on top of my not sleeping issues.

7 Likes

I stick to marijuana these days. Hallucinagenics never sat well with me. But I’ve been around the block a few times with putting stuff up my nose. Over 3 years sober from heroin though, so that’s a huge plus in my book.

46 Likes

Good for you my friend

22 Likes

Only things I can grow myself. This whole fentanyl thing has me freaked out and so even though I would really like to experiment with LSD and MDMA, I’m not going to.

So for me it’s:

Weed
Mushrooms
Mescaline (haven’t tried yet, but am growing some cacti, so talk to me in 5 years :crazy_face:)

19 Likes

You growing San Pedro?

4 Likes

I put a small amount of psilocybin in my coffee maker, 4 mornings a week.

13 Likes

For me it’s cannabis in the morning, weed and beer in the afternoon and pot and beer in the evening.

17 Likes

I don’t drink anymore, and while alcohol did help the symptoms I found it quite destructive. Or more accurately I was more destructive when I was drinking.

19 Likes

All my other recreational activities are far behind me…though I never said I’d never do 'shrooms again.
Still have a few beer here and there.

6 Likes

Currently just caffeine, but used to daily use alcohol, kratom, poppy seed and poppy pod teas, tobacco.

Got shrooms and lsd, but those are just 3 or 4 times a year

6 Likes

I have an ounce of mushrooms in the cupboard but the moment has to be just right which it rarely is.

7 Likes

If you’re gonna try lsd and MDMA start out with low doses and get a feel for them. If you have a good group of friends that do L than do a whole piece and they can guide you if you start having a bad trip. You gotta be in a good place mentally your first time.

7 Likes

I sat on an ounce of them for about a year…waiting for that moment. My neighbor had a bunch of his old buddies come down from way up north for a weekend a couple months ago and we were having a beer and I thought they could use them better than I could.

5 Likes

I’d never touch acid again. Tried it a few times in my late teens…hated not being able to come down when I wanted to. Never really enjoyed the high either…I mean it had its moments, but no thanks.

never did Ex.

4 Likes

Yep. Ordered seeds for San Pedro and Bolivian Torch.

Ditto. Stopped drinking altogether. Don’t miss it at all.

My main issue is acquiring it. I have never used a dealer, so I wouldn’t even know where to start. Plus, I’d have to then test whatever I got to ensure it was pure and not tainted with anything. So all-in-all, it seems like a lot of trouble at the moment, especially when I have plentiful supplies of homegrown shrooms and weed.

Maybe down the road I will…

8 Likes

L just never sat well with me mentally. I didn’t like that I would lose myself on it. And I couldn’t remember music sets that I watched. Would make my brain discombobulated

2 Likes

Weed, shroom micro dose(every third day) and whiskey(once a month) now a days. Been doing LSD, shrooms, Changas, Ayahuasca and pure DMT dust up the nose… Taught me a great deal about life and I will do it again when I need too but atm I feel like I’m not in a place where the delics would help me. I working on myself in other ways then what shrooms can provide me atm.

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

Yeah, I hear ya. Most of the ex today has speed in it. You’ll know when you get pure MDMA. It’ll be like waves coming over you. Jaw won’t clinch up and you won’t grind your teeth.

3 Likes