What Other Drugs do you Consume on a Regular Basis?

Yeah, if you are going to do MDMA, you need to find pure rocks, or it will be cut with fentanyl and amphetamine! Always use test kits. Be safe :heart: I’ve always got mine from Darknet

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

I use and not necessarily in this order, coffee, chocolate, sugar, cashew nuts, wheat flour, weed, shrooms and alcohol.

7 Likes

I cherry pick the Brazil nuts out of mixes.

4 Likes

Cannabis
Psilocybin
ADHD Time released stimulant

5 Likes

I eat a handful of brazil nuts a day for the selinium sometimes with my 87% coco chocolate and 2 to 3 of walnuts. Walnuts reduce the chance of developing dementia by 95%.

Cashews contain tryptophan which is adictive unfortunately cashews also create a similar but temporary symptoms like an enlarged prostate. As I found out after consuming a kilo of them in 10 days over Christmas :slightly_frowning_face:

11 Likes

Alcohol, I’ve cut back somewhat though, maybe a six pack every two months or thereabouts, and I only drink two at one sitting.
Tobacco in the form of fine cigars which I do not inhale, but I’ve also cut back to one or two a month.
Caffeine every morning, but only two cups before 8 AM.
That’s all besides ganja, and I also take no prescription medication whatsoever.

7 Likes

Yeah, with all the synthetics/pollutants out there these days, a reagent kit is a necessity.

3 Likes

Wow, I did not know this. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Cannabis and extracts like rosin/hash/shatter
Caffeine (coffee)
Escitalopram (anti-anxiety)
100% vitamin (100% of daily requirements)
Was ingesting Tahitian noni juice daily for years but the supplement store I frequented and got a 25% discount from the gorgeous owner closed due to Covid so I’ve been off for a couple of years.

3 Likes

I drink one cup of black tea every morning. That’s generally the extent of my daily caffeine consumption.
Lisinopril (for something)
Atorvastatin (for something else)
Lialda (for Ulcerative Colitis)
Low dose aspirin
I also take some vitamin and mineral suppliments

@Shadey, that’s interesting, Mrs. mota eats walnuts, Brazil nuts and very dark chocolate daily. Perhaps I’ll start doing the same.

3 Likes

Lisinopryl, that was a fun one. I had to pee all the time! Ya know u can get a type without the water in it? It eliminates that side effect.
I chose to just change my diet instead.

3 Likes

Caffeine, coffee near by all day
Ibuprofen somewhat regularly

3 Likes

Ibuprofen and Tylenol for my aging BACK :sob: lol…

I have a couple jars of shrooms in storage, which I used to do multiple times a week.

We had a bowling league and 4 of us would do shrooms before every game. We came in last… BUT we had the most fun easily. I was up to about 8 grams before a game.

Also have a couple grams of DMT left from that time period. Used to do it a couple times a week until it absolutely horrified me. Easily the most intense drug I’ve ever done. The things I saw and experienced ranged from incredible and awesome to terrifying to the point of probably inducing some PTSD.

8 Likes

Keep it up man! I’ve got 15 years myself and I’m so far removed it’s more like a movie I saw than something I lived at this point.

These days other than weed I’m a real wild man with my daily D3 pill and occasional B12. Let the good times roll!

15 Likes

Pure MDMA produces jaw clenching, it does not mean what you have has been cut. I used to get pure unmolested rocks. The literature also backs it up.

6 Likes

I’ve been taking it for a few years now and have not noticed that I pee more often. Perhaps that’s simply due to idiosyncratic differences.

What does that mean? What I take is a tablet. Very dry, no water in it! :rofl:

1 Like

There’s lisinopril and lisinopril dihydrate.
The dihydrate actually hydrates you more. That’s the most commonly prescribed one. Yes, they’re both tablets. I had to ask for the other. My mother worked as a pharmacy tech for years. She let me in on this information. Though it is a listed side effect, it doesn’t mean that everyone will experience it. All our bodies are different.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Interesting, I always thought it was the speed in it. I’ve had some pure straight from the chemist. Started dipping at 8 and was up til 12 the next day. Best stuff Ive ever had

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is so excellent! d8JBdDJ Having that monkey off one’s back means we can get back to living our own lives as we see fit, not what the drug chooses!

Myself, I was never into downers seriously. Only did junk twice. No, I was a serious speed freak. I was 20 the last time I put a needle in my arm. It’s now been more than 50 years since I did that stupid shit! (I’ve done lots of other stupid shit since then, but not that particular slice of dumbassness.)

8 Likes

Good for you getting off tobacco! d8JBdDJ That’s a difficult one, what with all the advertising around it and its mass availability.

2 Likes