What would you buy yourself with $60 on Amazon

a replacement for the 5 dollar 600 watt bulb i got on amazon that i’m using right now…i mean,seems decent enough so far,i’m sure it’ll get the job done…but yea, definitely a new bulb :rofl:

2 Likes

BOUGHT ONE AND IT WAS NOT GOOD,

will go check my amazon purchase list just to make sure

yes it was a 6 inch version i use it as an air scrubber now instead just to minimize odor when trimming etc.

2 Likes

Coin flips and hose washers, obviously

3 Likes

@VAhomegrown dm me your details and I’ll have one of those sent out to you!

@Dirt_Wizard keep your eyes peeled for me to do more puck giveaways! Not as classic as a flip and washer, but they do the trick!

Thanks for throwing ideas out everyone!

2 Likes

Noooo you ain’t gotta do that :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I know, but it was the point of my thread!

2 Likes

Something often overlooked, including by myself lol I’d get: (any one of)

Backdraft Damper for the tent
Booster fan for forced air flow
Kaza smart 6 plug power strip wifi (I’ve got 3 of the 3 plug versions, super good)

3 Likes

That is definitely a good call. I’ve got two of the 6 plug strips and they are indispensable! Anything I can automate or observe is top notch in my book. Also have a kasa pan able camera so I can use the same app to look at my stuff… However, being able to see things is sometimes more irritating than not since I can’t really do anything while being remote… Dumb plant grew right into the light

1 Like

About 17 of these things:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B09V7VYZMC?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

2 Likes

Should I get $60.00 to spend on Amazon I would by some RECHARGE :partying_face:

1 Like

New pair of shoes. Fell for the trap that is DC shoes these days again and now have two soles hanging by a thread (again). Been so busy with work I just haven’t gotten around to getting new ones and I just wear my work boots everywhere.

Grow related I’d put it towards a 4x4 tent.

1 Like

I would save 60 more and buy a hash washing machine!! Best Amazon purchase this year for me… that, or scope rings :laughing: pew pew pew

5 Likes

Ugh, I fell for the DC shoes trap too :sleepy:

2 Likes

counting the days until Friday’s delivery notification… :wink:

1 Like

Just as a personal aside I’m cheap as hell but good shoes are worth spending money on. Not fashion shoes but quality shoes.

Mine are pretty expensive but I wear them everyday and they will last at least 2 maybe 3 years.

1 Like

I like the way they look and they’re pretty comfortable but they just don’t hold up at all anymore. The quality sucks. I would go with something with a stitched on sole, maybe Etnies. I would possibly give up on skate shoes in general if I didn’t still hop on a BMX once in a blue moon.

1 Like

True story. For regular shoes I wear Solomon’s, and for work boots it’s redwings. Had to buy a new pair of boots this year and that $320 hurt the wallet. But the last pair lasted five (hard) years, so better than several pairs of cheap boots over the same timeframe. Two things you should never skimp on: footwear and a bed. Spend so much time in both is worth the investment!

I haven’t had a pair of DCs in like 20 years, but I did like the ones I had back then.

2 Likes

I got married 6 months ago and built my outfit around my shoes. There was a half a disagreement about it and I said I don’t care this is going to be a 14 hour day of standing up and shaking hands and if my feet aren’t happy I won’t be happy.

4 Likes

I got myself a pair of decent flip flops for summer. Fuk da shoes :mans_shoe: :athletic_shoe: :triumph:

1 Like

I like my entries, my Globes are fantastic, 3 years and still in great shape. I 99% of the time wear my K-swiss

1 Like