What would you buy yourself with $60 on Amazon

Rainbows every time for flippies! And I wear them until they are worn through. If I’m not at work it’s flip flops

1 Like

Just get a dimmer switch plug in, you can set the flow to what you want each time it comes on.

1 Like

Much much respect @ix3u i love this stuff! Very good on you

@TopShelfTrees1 thanks! I figured I had $108 worth of points to spend on Amazon, so I’d spend half on 3d printer filament for the puck giveaway I did, and then I’d spend the other half on something for someone else 🤷🏻 seems fun to me!

3 Likes

It truly is and I’m positive you’ve made someone’s day ie:@VAhomegrown this is what this place is all about. Put a big smile on my face just reading it. Thank you

Hmmm… Just noticed I tagged the wrong person up there :laughing:… I read @HomegrownVABudz and was thinking @VAhomegrown … My bad! Incredibly similar names, and I got them confused! I assume you guys are both pretty close to me!.. So in the spirit of giving and of messing up, since I picked homegrownVA to send him his irrigation thing I’ll do that, and since I’m pretty sure VAhomegrown send seeds out to people (I remember he helped out in some way with the BMR that Doug is doing), I’ll send him some pucks if he’s interested after I get done finishing with everyone else’s

4 Likes

I’m always getting mixed up with other people :laughing: I didn’t know I was gonna be so closely named to someone else when I made my account lol. Me and @VAhomegrown can be friends :joy:

2 Likes

better yet budz badum tiss

ill see myself out…

2 Likes

Lol you’re dumb :laughing::joy::laughing::joy::laughing:

I love it! They say puns are the lowest form of comedy… I say it’s a lost art

2 Likes

No no he’s got a point :laughing:

Cross, CROCS, CROCS WITH SOX

2 Likes

You won’t regret it, it’s all I can think about, I can’t WAIT for this layoff so I can do multiple runs and get a good haul!

1 Like

Oscillating fan is the best thing to get in my opinion. Airflow is important.

or

or

1 Like
1 Like

@Greenup

1 Like

Holy crap 112$ !!

1 Like

Geeze, that’s like $85… That sucks!

1 Like

I’m too manly for flip flops :kissing_heart:

I got a pair of Globes to try for 7 days from Amazon because I had a pair back in the day I liked. They were too snug and I could see the glue peaking out from the sole so I wasn’t taking chances. There’s a pair of Etnies with stitching I’ve got my eye one. DC gave my PTSD about glued on soles.

2 Likes

@Slick1 get BIRKENSTOCK it’s THE BEST non shoe your every gonna own… Cork insoles. Amazing traction… will last forever.

4 Likes