What would you buy yourself with $60 on Amazon

2 Likes

@CADMAN nope Birkenstocks are perfect if you want to look like some kind of pot smoking hippie out playing disc golf! But not those!
@Slick1 perfect reaction :joy:

Best non shoes will always be flippies!

3 Likes

I’d buy a ditto pedal for my bass guitar

1 Like

Lmfao. Most professional chefs :woman_cook: wear Birkinstocks. Cause they understand long hours on your feet requires comfort & traction.

3 Likes

@Slick1 Garden shoes.

2 Likes

I feel like you’re just trying really hard to wear crocs without actually wearing crocs :laughing:

1 Like

Lmfao :yum:

@slick I found you the BEST stylish shoes I can find…

2 Likes

No they don’t!!!

Also, the giraffe shoe’s are increible!

1 Like

NOW WE’RE TALKING!!

2 Likes

Ive been told im not using this right, but, #metoo, 100% too manly for flip flops, crocs on the other hand… :heart_eyes:

Just look, it comes with 4 wheel drive and everything :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Are these good for walking 5miles a day? Or am i gonna be slipping out of em every 5th step?

2 Likes

Are you guys going into the shoe wiki business now! LMAO

1 Like

They won’t slip off unless you want them off. :smirk:

1 Like

Not sure about slipping out of them but you may have other guys trying to slip into them with you

D18A82RWoAEKbU3

Get yours Queen!

2 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz
Enjoy!

5 Likes

You really are too sweet! If there’s anything you ever need, lemme know! :green_heart:

1 Like

I love a rubber Birki but they do not last forever, at least as work shoes. When I baked and cooked I went through a pair of Super Birkis and two sets of cork insoles a year running around kitchens all day. That said, I wouldn’t wear anything else on a concrete floor all day, got myself a new pair for the farm last year, I think that’s probably pair ten or eleven over the years between Super-Birkis, Birki Professionals (with the heel cup, not as wide), and Alpro 600 series (the industrial factory worker ones with a lugged sole and raised heel and steel toe). They are the greatest shoes I’ve ever worn I just wish they’d make the soles more durable. They’ll definitely last a few insoles without any trouble tho. The PU insoles are okay but the cork is where it’s at, I replace mine with cork if they come with PU usually, the rubber is fine for standing on a mat but it doesn’t cut it on bare concrete.

2 Likes

I would purchase a 5 gallon mini washer sort of like Jinglepot’s

2 Likes

Damn… That seems really cheap! I’m curious. Since you would get something like that, I’m guessing you have some experience with hash making? What’s the longest shelf life you could get out of it? Since I don’t smoke, and flower takes up a lot of space, was pondering concentrates, but couldn’t find a good answer on degradation.

1 Like