Whatnows world of wrestling with growing

Good pics

Plants color looks good
No deficiencies
Happy and healthy

Good job

2 Likes

13/14 beans popped for next run. Will see if i can get that last one to pop too didn’t give up on it yet just stating current info. 4/4 with 20 year old seeds :open_mouth:. Markers are: blue-NL#2 from AG(3/3) @ToddMcC , yellow-skunk#1 from AG(2/2), red-Motorbreath15xMilesAhead from Bad Dawg @Great_lakes_Genetics by way of OG @JustANobody (4/5) , and green is Trainwreck x Soma NYC Diesel by way of OG @Chara (4/4)

6 Likes

7 Likes

Quick seedling update

4 Likes

Scarlet grapes Day48

IMG_1995

6 Likes

Lookin good buddy! :smiley:

2 Likes

Day 41F

Rosetta 78

Puck Yes

Durban/Thai x C99

IMG_2013

7 Likes

Very nice plants! I like how tight your node spacing is

1 Like

4 Likes

7 Likes

Getting frosty!! :cold_face:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Gonna pop 2 of these that are unreleased to add to the next run to try them out.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Looks good :+1:

1 Like

Now these are all bag seed (even though they came from cans and plastic pill type containers) so can’t verify authenticity like coming from a breeder but anything here stand out to anyone as something i should try again? Can’t remember what half were like. Wondering if there’s any i should try since they’re already here. I’d assume they’re all from hermies so not really trying to pop any unless its worth the possible hassle.

3 Likes

Rosetta 78, Puck Yes and Durban/Thai x C99
Day 51F

7 Likes

Fine looking bud, uh Bud.

3 Likes

What’s the smell like on that puck yes? Would you grow it again, just from growth standpoint?

1 Like

@Hash_hog Just went and took some pics and did a smell test for you. I had only popped 2 of them. I definitely want to run more of these and pheno hunt a lil. Ignore the burnt fan leaves on 2, family member distracted me while feeding and it got ran hot by accident.

1- has an earthy funk smell to it.

2- less smell than the other but has a more fruity funk to it

7 Likes