Whats in my box?

Yes my mistake you are correct, always ladies first especially when opening doors.

Thats why I just take a picture of the packet so I dont get mixed up.

Looking forward to see the results.

Many thanks.

1 Like

I was going to chop this tonight but I think I will give it one more week on this oaxacan, no foxtailing so it may have been heat or environment related last time I grew these.
In the last picture bottom right the red trichome heads are starting, these are what produce the red iso oil.

5 Likes

The wild thai x pink floyd seeds have germinated. Always lovely to see new life emerge.

4 Likes

Vegetable planting season is upon us at last.

1 Like

As is bubble hash season. I think the 25 and 73 micron bags are mislabelled as got nothing from the 73 micron and the water past more slowly through the 25 than the 73 micron. Managed to get a lucky pubic hair. Last pic 169 micron, gave up collecting.

5 Likes

Weekly update part one. Soma is sweet peppery smell starting to stack on trichomes now. Will top dress these tonight.

3 Likes

Weekly update part 2. The st of the oaxacan is showing colour while the other exhibits red trichomes so should get colour as well. The final pics are the oaxacan almost finished, maybe 1 more week. Also displaying red trichome heads and red trichome stalks.

4 Likes

Nice work. Great pics and beautiful frosty buds!

1 Like

Thanks @Cannabinoid

A big thanks to @MikeyMeteor for these new beans, it would be rude not to pop couple. From the size I would say they have got a lot of sativa influence as they are small but perfectly viable. I shall do some digging on the heritage of these.

2 Likes

Final live pictures for this particular oaxacan.

3 Likes

Beautiful plants and the pics are great!..and someone is a lefty that plays guitar so you’re good people in my book. Grow on :green_heart:

1 Like

@Jpaul It takes a guitar player to spot a left handed player, Im so glad learnt to play the correct way not like those right handed people who are spoilt for choice of guitars. It was when I went into one of these guitar superstores and realised that I had more lefties than they did that I thought I may have a collecting issue, still it keeps the 2 pianos, keyboard, harmonicas, acoustics, bass and banjo company.
MUSIC AND MADNESS GO HAND IN HAND.

2 Likes

Haha, that’s awesome. The world isn’t always equipped to handle us lefties. Glad you are enjoying your instruments as well as your garden!

1 Like

Germination on the Oatz x Rolling thunder

4 Likes

Have you ran this strain before?

1 Like

No never, be interesting to see how they turn out

1 Like

Week on
zookies maybe a winner, about another week on the biscotti

4 Likes

Chop day for the biscotti

6 Likes

Chop day for 00 seeds’ “Sweet Soma”
Very easy to grow, non fussy and smells banging. Worth growing.

3 Likes

Dry pics of Oaxacan by @Eskobar
Dry yield 24g, easy enough to grow but does not seem to like being topped. Very faint smell of bitter fruits similar to blackberry leaves.

4 Likes