Whats in my box?

Weekly update - looks like old mother hubards cupboard as I am against the clock on these so nothing new is being planted. The box will probably be turned from ganja to chillies and veg as I gave up weed, probably for good. Will probably just grow a plant or two just for the craic.
Two different phenos of oaxacan by the looks, a red and a green.
Mangos pretty much done but will wait for space to dry.

5 Likes

Beautiful plants! Wishing you the best and sending you good energy and positive vibes in whatever you do! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, thats a lovely comment to read. Same to you. Onelove

2 Likes

Chop day has come for the mango from kc brains, smells gorgeous.

6 Likes

Weekly update

4 Likes

Weekly update. Chop time for sweet soma. One of the Wild Thai x Pink Floyd plants looks like a male. Last plant is the forbidden fruit.

6 Likes

A week on, both the wild thai x pink floyds were male and got chopped. Harvested the larger oaxacan.

6 Likes

Chop day for zookies

4 Likes

Weekly update.
Chop day for the last oaxacan. Some northern lights from 00 seeds.

5 Likes

Weekly update

Bahia blackhead from kc brains, northern lights, peanut butter cookies, forbidden fruit, san bacio burger. Afghan kush x 3 seedlings plus 1dr rays cheese

3 Likes

Weekly update
peanut butter cookies is down. Dr cheese. Bahia Blackhead. Northern lights. Afghan kush. Forbidden Fruit. San bacio burger

5 Likes

A quarter way through the year so whats in my jars?

4 Likes

Weekly update,
Bacia blackhead is female. All other new plants from this post onwards will be vegged,these are the last 12/12 from seed for time being.
Might switch to ionic nutes. The forbidden fruit has good bud structure average smell. The san bacio burger looks like it could be a winner.

6 Likes

Weekly update,
forbidden fruit and san bacio has about 3 weeks to finish. Lot of regs in veg with some autos. Some new put into 12/12 from short veg. Still using biobizz nutes. New seeds on order.

6 Likes

Weekly update. No room in the inn.

4 Likes

Those are beautiful buds!

1 Like

Thanks Bert, the forbidden fruit could be used as a murder weapon it is so dense. It grown from seed on 12/12.

I am envious!

1 Like

This forbidden fruit plant is worth a pic or two. Probably just under 2 weeks left on it. Its gobbling up the k from the added guano. Brought another packet of these and may even reveg this one.

4 Likes

Chop day for San Bacio Burger as I need the room.

5 Likes