When using Overgrow Do you ever?

Comment, ask questions, jump on in… we are all constantly learning. No one here will insult you for not knowing as much as them.

4 Likes

I feel that way too sometimes but I fix it by adding “correct me if I’m wrong” or “imho”.
But I don’t think down on people for asking questions or being misinformed.
We need everybodies voice regardless of experience.
With all the variables in our craft Something might have worked for you that didn’t work for others and that info would be invaluable.
It’s a great puzzle and everybody has peices to add

6 Likes

How did you get to this point before me is all I want to know.

Makes me laugh!

1 Like

Fastest way to learn to grow is to do it.

4 Likes

I truly don’t know @99PerCent. Those cherries are incredible! I can smell the cherry pie from here! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You are right, I should save them for my sister to bake.

You comin north or what?

2 Likes

You’d think that but I’ve yet to grow out a healthy seedling :laughing: Fortunately, I don’t have the same problems with clones…

… and yes, I write about 10x as many replies as I post. I’m about a C- grower on a good day, and anything else I have to write is straight-up nonsense and I’d feel bad for wasting everyone’s time :grin:

2 Likes

I feel you there. My plants and genetics are pretty mediocre and I don’t feel like they stand up anywhere near most of the stuff I see on here. But they get better and better each harvest.

1 Like

Triumph = Try with a little umf.

Keep seedin’

5 Likes

I love that. Just may be my next tattoo!

2 Likes

Not until August, I think it is. I’ll have to get dates of the event from the Mrs. How far are you from Brimfield MA? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Its in MA, less than 3 hours.

2 Likes

You ever forget you’re writing a reply, and three hours later when you finally post it, there’s sixteen other posts and you’re not even on topic anymore? :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

Happens to me all too often :joy:

1 Like

DIYaudio.com is one of the best forums on the internet!! Been way too long since I’ve been there or built anything. Have a speaker project that’s been on hold for 2 years! Now that I have a garage, I have no excuse.

I obviously don’t know when to hold back on my off topic posts.

3 Likes

Forums are dull places without some off topic banter :laughing: I built quite a few stunning amplifiers with the help of some good people on that forum but it is a stuffy place to spend too much time and they default to boring pissing contests far to readily imo. You should finish your speaker project bro and post pics, @anon58740919 has a thread somewhere for members projects/creations that’s been neglected for too long :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Overbuild. Will be getting a regeneration with a tardis. Got a few scraps to make a start. The Mrs has me making the lad a low bed so thought I’d Chuck a few extra lengths of scant on the order :wink:

3 Likes

:laughing: I never let the stuffiness and pissing contests get to me much, but I know what you are talking about.

I finished several full-range MLTL speaker projects and a few amps and DACs, but I really want to build a pair of full-range BLHs with a pair of MarkAudio Alpair 10.2 that I have sitting in boxes. Maybe Planet-10’s Frugelhorn XL or Woden Design’s Silbury.

I’ll try to find that thread!

3 Likes

Good thing your still young and have energy to spare since you have so much going on. It tires me out just trying to keep track bro :laughing:

I’m much the same just older , always have to have a project on the go :grin:

1 Like

Do you use the same user name on there bro cos it does look familiar. I know most of those projects and followed a few of them, last time i spoke to planet10 he was in danger of being washed away by a flood, hope he’s doing ok he’s quite a character eh.
I built a few chip amps, My-Ref mono blocks, a dual chip c-moy headphone amp and a DCB-1 pre-amp, a JC2 clone (John Curl is quite a character/legend too lol) oh and a passive pre-amp too. I was going to build a set of open baffle speakers but that never happened, i like my bass so the monkey coffins are staying :laughing:

1 Like