White Buffalo seed collective

welcome to site - there are many very good seed banks that offer outstanding genetics - what are you wanting ?

1 Like

Hawkman thanks for the welcome. I’m not really looking in any specific direction at the moment. Simply trying to source quality. I’ve been growing for 5 years and have been limited in what I could get through the legal market in Ontario. Recently I got
Turned onto one of the few Licenced producers who were also providing seed for starting materials, Apollo Green. It’s been a step in the right direction and has really shone a light on the bunk being offered to us commercially.

So, for now I’m looking to replace everything I’ve been working with in my limited stable and have decided I won’t waste space on anything less
Than exceptional.

Really wish I found you folks and this place when I started.

7 Likes

Here are some shots of Nisaba (BC grapefruit x Iraqi). They are looking great so far, I have 3 females at about 6 weeks. Impressive yield, smell and resin content. Hopefully the high is good.

19 Likes

Beautiful flowers man. Great job

3 Likes

Thanks man, I was quite interested to see what the Iraqi brought to the party. I grabbed the mountain pilgrim and these were the freebies. Makes me interested to what comes out with the Nepali.

7 Likes

Hard not to take more pictures of these Nisaba.

This flower is almost the size of a drink can and reeks of kerosene and grapefruit.

19 Likes

Yup that’s a keeper

4 Likes

Very nice plant ky :+1::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

@MonasticDank welcome to the show!!!
One Canadian breeder that’s been flying under the radar is Omuerta Genetics. Jake has been putting out some :fire:. Thousand Oaks has been killing it lately for a lot of people, many photos on their Facebook page. Great guy to deal with, sends testers with every order, & free packs if you happen to be a Veteran.
I grew out a tester last year that was amazing, but a lot of folks had problems and he didn’t release the line, hoping the last seed I’ve got is Female.
Just another choice to look at.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tip @Kgrim ill Check him out

2 Likes

Awesome,I am just discovering these guys as well , welcome to OG ! Very nice to see another member join up here, and settle in ! Hope all is well!
I have been going over their Jamaican 3/4 haze and the current Grapefruit offerings,I did message them for some advice,I heard they have some very nice and seriously potent Hazes,some legit Neville’s haze crosses and they recommended the Jamaican to bypass the nl5 in the Neville’s,I never made the connection that Neville’s Haze had any Nl5,but that’s exactly what the A5 and the c5 have,both have nl5 to tame the pure haze flowering time and unruliness(id prefer to use a different more potent indica for that, possibly an Azad to tame the flowering time and stretch)
I hope you find what you are looking for in their genetics,and I’ll try to catch up !
Peace

7 Likes

This just in !

I ordered two packs of the Jamaican 3/4 Haze
And they threw in the Grapefruit 3/4 Haze so grateful I do have some indica heavy males for a nice cross to play with, although sounds like it’s a long way down the line,hazes need up to 6 months to veg before they will trigger for flower and a 6" cut can finish at 6-8 feet and 4 months down the road ,plus they need a 6 month cure,just to find out if they are worth keeping ,I do believe there has been some previous work to narrow the odds somewhat and I will find out,just need to follow through with a hard reset to kill my thriving aphids! Lol they love me, cause I must take good care of them,just feeling happy to receive this today! Haha peace

5 Likes

I’ve never vegged a nld for 6 months, that would be insane :exploding_head:. I grew their Congo Creek Haze inside a 6 month window, seed to harvest.

7 Likes

Thank you,I only heard that on a podcast the other day, with absolutely no first hand experience ,hope it works, although I do plan to make sure I am ready for an extended run! How was the smoke,high, duration,cure time for full effect? If you don’t mind and have a minute to share brother
Peace
PS,I was hoping I got the ones that would take the extra time for the extra high intensity and extra duration,for special occasions! Lol,cheers

1 Like

I would be prepared for them to flower 16 weeks to be on the safe side, but the doesn’t mean they will. I personally hate to cut things early. And be prepared for alot of stretch! But it will be worth the effort to get them harvested.

The CCH is good, it’s exactly as they describe with alot of boot polish. I’ve got quite a bit still in the freezer. Perfect daytime smoke. It’s been a while but I think i started sampling them a month after harvest. I think it hit its peak in about the 2-3 month cure mark for me.

Can’t really say much as far as the seedsman/ohaze but I know they use good breeding stock. I havent grown the Jamaican yet either but I’ve heard very good things. Huge yields. Huge flowers. You’re in for a real treat for sure!

20 Likes

Wow so grateful to tap in to your knowledge on this gear I usually search and search,drag my feet ,tap my chin,lol,I think you get the point,but I felt right about these guy’s and had inquired about their Neville’s haze work,but whomever I messaged, got back to me so fast,I was impressed and decided to go with their suggested work,I did mention that I would love to try something grapfuity ,if they were into freebies and they hooked it up! Killer buds brother and tha k you so much for your time and expertise!
Cheers
PS,am looking for something that can cripple me when needed, and get me moving should I need it! Thank you

7 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re on IG but @lysergic_gardener has grown out a bunch of white buffalo and he does a stellar job every time. Worth taking a peak. He’s happy to answer questions too, I’ve spoke with him a few times.

Man I’ve been out of likes since yesterday, so many posts I’ve tried to like, yours included :unamused:

6 Likes

They are currently have a 50% off sale ,with a minimum of $80 basically works out to a buy one get one free and $40 for each additional pack! I thought that was epic as I got two packs of what I wanted and they thru in a freebie of my suggestion! So cool ! And I’m so grateful! Super fast service,and so painless,I would definitely order again
Peace

4 Likes

Appreciate the heads up I did in fact reach out to him and have a deal In the works , seems exceptionally straight up! Thank you kindly! Super grateful sounds like he is looking for people to grow some of his work out ,for feedback and very cool ! Mad Respect
Peace

1 Like

Just received these today,full packs plus slaps ! If you listen to their potcast episode, there is a comment in there in regards to looking for testers to run some , looking for “washers” I emailed them and got these less than a week later!!! Super solid dudes at White Buffalo Seed Collective! So cool , peace

8 Likes