White Buffalo seed collective

Their Jamaican Pineapple Haze is tasty. It is worth growing if you can find the seeds.

3 Likes

That’s solid man nice pick ups!

2 Likes

I got a pack and just planted 7 , although I may have went overkill with the hydrogen peroxide,we shall see glad I didn’t plant them all,it does kill me to think I may have wasted some serious potentials !!! Peace

1 Like

WB Iraqi cross selections -

10 Likes

Nice! Grabbed a couple gems myself.

12 Likes

I believe that Istar is an Irene OG and should produce the kill ! I’m running those next ! ASAP brother! Very nice score !
Peace

5 Likes

Beauty brother ! Very nice as well !
Peace

2 Likes

A select high THC pheno of Ishtar (Irene x Iraqi Pilgrim) with amazing complex terps.

4 Likes

Big one is Cali Negra ( Seedsman haze x Colombian Black) and the other is the Congolese Bandaid (RCC x Bandaid haze). Insane stretch on the Cali negra, beautiful lemony stem rub. The Congo bandaid is a couple weeks behind but had an intense anise smell to it! Might just cut some clones and run those straight into flower to keep them reasonable hahaha! Thanks again Cray for the sick plants!

13 Likes

Gooze (GMO x Black Roze)

9 Likes

Thanks for posting about White Buffalo. I am intrigued by their long flowering strains, but intimidated. Excellent service, wonderfully interesting selection.

7 Likes

A couple Sunshine Pilgrim’s (Robert’s Creek Congolese x Iraqi Pilgrim). About time for bigger pots and maybe a topping.

6 Likes

Just started a thread for a test run of WBs Congo Haze 2023 if anyone wants to take a look at some of what’s in these beauties.

10 Likes

5 mountain pilgrim (Annapurna Nepalese x Iraqi pilgrim f2) in 1 gallons.

11 Likes

Congo haze

11 Likes

Colombian black 3/4 haze

12 Likes

Bandaid haze (male)

12 Likes

He looks like a stud

1 Like

looks amazing !

1 Like

Calina negra and Congo bandaid some 30+ days in! Congo bandaid in the left and calina on the right. Sandalwood, incense and anise for the Congo bandaid. Mothballs and lemon lime for the calina

IMG_1074|375x500

13 Likes