White Buffalo seed collective

Day 60ish 13/11

12 Likes

Good Day. I have some new projects I’m working on and will be shutting down seed sales in mid April 2024. Last chance to get your hands on these future classics. Thank you for all your support throughout the years :pray:

Free T-shirt with all Canadian orders!

*while supplies last (Out of XL)

Please list your shirt size in the order notes.

Worldwide Stealth Shipping (with tracking when available).

Free Quality Seeds with every order!

I guess he is shutting down soon, i messaged him today and he was open for bidness.

Act fast if you want something!

10 Likes

Yea buddy preach it ! Should have some landing tomorrow, sad I missed out on the ispice by a few days. Still got a banger line up, crazy fast customer support it was like midnight when placing an order, with a bit of a personal note to my suprise less than half hour later a reply , confirming the order with a personal reply. Debating placing a second order for a few reasons, that support /taking the 5 mins to reply at even midnight is one of them.

5 Likes

Listening to their potcast interview was great also

2 Likes

2 days from when the order was confirmed to when it was received, ontop of an already out of this world deal, 2 freebie packs, the tee shirt as advertised and some slaps

Thought the mailbox was on fire this morning from the smoke pouring off it, having all this bundled up tightly was starting to self ignite.

10 Likes

Just got a final order from white buffalo. Some of these should challenge my growing skills :slight_smile:

I also have two Nepali x Iraqi pilgrim heading into flower. I’ll get some pictures up shortly.

12 Likes

Two phenos of mountain pilgrim. Super stinky in veg. Stem rub is fruity skunky.

More Nepali influence on this one.

Then this one is way more of an Iraqi leaner, this one also prefloweres when root bound.

10 Likes

Mountain pilgrim flowering super fast. I’m loving those bright green on the new leaves. Makes them look quite distinct.

Third pheno being put into flower. This girl got partly flowered before but got cut on week four. She was not quite as leggy as the other and had lots of resin.

8 Likes

80 days
The Calina smells heavily of haze. The bandaid smells like straight woodshop interestingly enough. Thanks to cray for these crazy plants!

16 Likes

Day 95
Congo bandaid is almost ready, everyone milky but no amber yet. These crazy sativas mature from the bottom up which is so strange. Some of the bigger colas still have 95% white pistils. Still heavy cedar, but a new incense smell has returned!

Calina foxtails are now putting on weight :rofl: some cloudiness some clear. She might be a crazy long one, heavy citrus on it now.

15 Likes

must be a landrace/heirloom collective ? have to take a look --Thanks looks like good genetics

3 Likes

We had some crazy storms in my area a few weeks back and I ended up losing power for 6 days with 95+ degree temps outside and an rh of around 90%. I lost damn near every clone and mom I’d been saving for years, but one group was untouched. The pile of la Mano negro #1. Roberts creek Congo x malawi. 5 girls and one boy took that humidity and heat and ran with it.

I’m currently flowering 2 and they’re going well, but I’m glad my clones of lmn #1 survived so I can finish running through all of them. I’m also running Nepalese bandaids but those clones did not make it.

5 Likes

Yeah that about sums them up. Excellent selections though, I’ve been impressed with everything I’ve grown so far. Highly recommended.

Mountain pilgrim with a few more weeks on them both quite pungent. Almost floral. The Nepali leaner is very impressive.

And the Iraqi leaner is no slouch but much more squat.

14 Likes

I’ve sprouted some haze x black Colombian. 100% germinated. I’ll post pics later when they’re big enough

8 Likes

They took the haze to f6 so I have high hopes it’s special

6 Likes

Mountain pilgrim Iraqi pheno. Smells like a sweet herbal ointment and very complex. Dominant smell in the room right now.

I’ll upload pics of the Nepali leaner later today.

11 Likes

Beautiful grow!

1 Like

@bert thanks!

Nepali leaner, similar smell but come floral and less of the sweet note. Crazy yield.

14 Likes

Im looking to buy a pack or two while I can. JoRaqi, Africanna, Sunshine Pilgrim, Ishtar and Indigo Tara pique my interest. Out of this selection what two would you select?

2 Likes

out the calina negra which is another angola cross

Calina Negra is haze x Colombian black

5 Likes