2 Likes

Ya tink?! :laughing: :bulb:

Belfast Board of Educatin’

:rofl:

:evergreen_tree: :hugs: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

No caffeine after 8, melatonin, and a weighted blanket do the trick for me

4 Likes

I worked night club security for I lover 15 years in use to get couple hours sleep,I used to work in the butchers shop to 6pm then go home get a shower and go work security till 5am
By the time you get home relax 7am 3 hours sleep and into the day job

3 Likes

But now you’re a Pinoy King in a strange land & spend your days in the garden! :hugs: Give up the liquid meth & enjoy the :fog: morning fog even more! :wink: :bridge_at_night:

:evergreen_tree: & you’ll piss 1/2 as often :blush:

I’m Irish lol the wifey is the Filipino I like coffee don’t drink booze anymore have to have some kind of vice

1 Like

Hello night hawks lol calling on all the east coast owls and hawks lol

It;s 2:09 am watching trailer park boys writing this smoking birthday cake…

I can’t wait to see these grow under them nets…

2 Likes

CBN oil works for me. Or gravol but it makes me woozy next morning.

1 Like

Hello Mate…

Are you my long lost UK bud, His name was Luvmebud lol

1 Like

Melatonin usually works to some degree for me but it’s better when you don’t take it every night. I read a study somewhat recently where it was suggested that melatonin can prevent covid from binding or lessen the effects too.

3 Likes

Anyone who thinks it’s funny to beat the dog can eat shit and die. Right after you get a good beating.

2 Likes

I stopped taking it actually because I found it made me dizzy in the morning after a few uses which was one of the reported side effects. It definitely worked to get me to sleep tho.

1 Like

I take a blue pill. Can’t go with out it. Melatonin I tried it. Didn’t do anything for me but the first time and that was it. Actually coffee and make me sleepy sometimes. I had a buddy tell me to put some green butter in it. Just stirred it in like sugar.

My sleep is terrible lol,shit most nights I don’t go to bed till 3am then back up at 6.30am for work,plus my wife works nights so when she’s off we sit up late it was 7am before I got to bed this morning watching stupid tv shows

2:19 eastern time here , being a chronic pain person I’m up most nights into mornings…

My doctor told me I would be in a wheelchair by the age of 40 the amount of damage I’ve had don’t to my body :laughing:

I’ve been shot stabbed beat with hammers motorcycle crashes

People jaws drop when I tell them stories about growing up in Belfast ,I wrote a book one time I should try get it published lol

Think if I lived in some cold country again I would be crippled with pain California weather is nice and warm

2 Likes

That’s terrible noting worst

1 Like

Im just up fucking with the z axis lead screw on the damn 3d printer. Dont worry everyone, just loose screw on the coupler. Crisis averted. I seem to still be up in time to high five @JohnnyPotseed most mornings.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried biphasic or polyphasic sleep?

I don’t consider myself an insomniac, I just function on 4hrs of sleep lol

A couple years ago I worked 2 jobs + multiple grow rooms and used this method for a good while with great success.

Basically you take advantage of sleep cycles and mold them to your schedule…

5 Likes

I have had major problems over the years. I’ll sleep more in day time than at night. @anon98660487 getting old sucks. The good times we had. Lol. The ones still to come. But I wish I had a little bit more muscle. Lol

3 Likes