Who has an electric pre built dry cabinet

ok , so one decent sized plant, dont think thats gonna work for me. Actually might right now, as all my plants are having issues, but gotta figure ill fix that soon.

2 Likes

Damn I was hoping it would be big enough… I’m sure you’d like it and the result… but If not big enough just another hassle… their next option is commercial huge ones that cost thousands I think

1 Like

I didn’t grow any baby plants this year, LOL

7 Likes

So are you able to stagger efficiently with no hassle to accomplish those plants??

1 Like

So, how many loads to DO THAT PLANT IN IT!

:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: @Kgrim

1 Like

No, not that kind of stagger damn it!!!

1 Like

Hmmmm… I wonder if they’d give you a special deal on 2 lol

1 Like

Nope, asked already, plus gotta pay shipping too…

1 Like

5 runs for just that 1. I’ve pushed 90 ounces thru it and have a 15 cu ft freezer full for hash and rosin

2 Likes

It’s buried!!! I don’t know where I put the paperwork!!! Damn!! Something new to worry about today lol

1 Like

You would haveto stagger your harvest and still store in your fancy bags etc @Jetdro

2 Likes

be a 2 week stagger, thinking too much time.

1 Like

You like the results? So how did you do it? Run first batch, what did you do with rest of plant??? into a freezer?, then into the machine? Or staggered the take down of the plant ?

1 Like

Doesn’t sound fun if for a big harvest , still a lot of work etc , defets the perpose of paying money and still doing work ( multiple loads in out in out )

2 Likes

But still that perfection and no worry about cure quality may still make it worth it… and it runs on like 550 watts…

3 Likes

Took some snaps.

2 Likes

@Gizmo This guy nailed it on the homemade Cannatrol, like he said it’s a couple commercial devices working together: a Peltier cooler on a sealed chamber with a dew point controller, and a thermoelectric dehumidifier. Those devices vs compressor based ones won’t strip moisture and do the vapor pressure thing the Cannatrol fanboys keep making sound like magic. I might just do this project, I bet I can get it in around $300-400 without a problem.

5 Likes
1 Like

Talked to their tech sales guy ,

Tells me 4 days is what it takes to dry
Can be pulled after4 days and jarred or bagged .

You doing it in 4 days ?,

It only takes 4 days for the dry . Can pull after 4 days and bag or jar, that makes a big difference .

I’m now looking at freeze driers as they are not much more .

Ever tried freeze dried bud???

Anyone here try freeze dried ??,