Who plans on making seeds?

The original kush that came to Los Angelas from Florida aka og kush. They were both found from a grow in Florida that got accidentally pollinated. The white is also from this same batch of seed.

10 Likes

I got a Cookie Monster X UBC Chemo F1 going to work with I am looking for both Male/Female

I will let you know what and when if you want cuts you got them

I also have Vintage Lime UBC Chemo and MonnWalk X UBC Chemo all F1s I will posting

in my thread of what I have going you want you got

Grow Well My Friend

Dequilo

7 Likes

I have a log but these plants aren’t anything special to look at, bugs set me back a few weeks so decided to pollinate.

The genetics are strong with the wedding cake and zskittelz, they recovered pretty well and have lots of seeds. The bruce banner looks like it’ll give me some, not as many as the other two.

Also I just pollinated some branches in my flower tent, those are what you want to look at

Double grape x

Triangle Ghost Kush
GSC
AK-47
Soloberry 3 (strain from OGer solo stash x goji OG)
Blue Dream S1 Tester (also from an OGer)
2 different Unknowns

10 Likes

Going to be making a lot of crosses and opening my own website this year. Some of whats coming include:

Pre98 Bubba S1 x Williams Wonder
Super Lemon Haze x Lemon G
GMO/KushMints x GMO/MTF
SSH OG x Super Sour Diesel

and quite a few more, wait and see :slight_smile:
I’ll definitely be doing a giveaway on here for some free packs!

22 Likes

all the time as to making seeds :wink:

this year Darkspark next gens,
Darksparks cross to a Poisoned rose cookie devil so long as i find a nice candidate
Some CBD auto crosses just for seeds for myself i’ll be using some sebring cbd autos
and maybe take my current C99xDarkdevils to full auto which is just another gen but we will see.

12 Likes

I plan on making some S1 from Tropicanna Poison, Golden Lemon, and a few others. I’m also hoping to open pollenate Auto Blueberry and Auto Bubblegum. Not expecting any professional results, just experimenting and learning.

7 Likes

My and @8k_feet are working on some black domina / dakini kush, trying to find some good selections.

Also I’m running out my Panama haze girl for the last time. I’m making bx2s, and probably some hybrids with chocolate trip, baharak and whatever else I’ve got on the pollen box.

15 Likes

:scream: Will you be murdering that poor Panama Haze for good? :cry:

7 Likes

Yeeeeeep…and so the addiction begins…

26 Likes

Im going to start up my macv2 hopefully find a keeper male n hit two mothers i got for sure wedding cake and gelato…maybe purple punch n waiting to get some sluricane cuts from my buddy…

Might also try to make some feminized macv2

6 Likes

I’ve made a couple of strains
Lockdown Romulan/purple urkle female photo seeds
Sour gorilla sour kush/gorilla glue Auto flower Female seeds

Cecille after the wife
Unknown female bag seeds Female photo seeds

I’m going to try make some auto flower seeds hopefully this grow,have Hindu Kush ,white widow,cream,gorilla glue,I’m going to take clones
From all of them and spray them with CS

8 Likes

I hope to be to the point of ready to make seeds by end of 2021. The giving in this community is like a virus and has definatly spread to myself. The knowledge of the community as well will make the breeding the easier part jus need the space now.

12 Likes

Wow that pre98/Williams wonder sounds really neat

6 Likes

Yes, it’s her time. :joy: She’s been a good one for me, but it’s about the right time for me to move onward.

8 Likes

Couple plans in the works.
Gonna pollen chuck on some clones first using mixed Golden Triangle pollen.

• GMO x GT✔️
  • Chem d x GT✔️
  • ICC x GT✔️
  • Wedding cake x GT✔️
  • Sunset Cream x GT✔️
  • Meatbreath x GT✔️
  • Island Pink Kush x GT✔️
  • AJSD x GT✔️
  • Bigwyrm chem x GT✔️
  • Sour Chem x GT✔️
  • Bandaid Haze 7 x GT✔️
  • GG4 x GT✔️
  • Humble Pie x GT✔️
  • Dosidos norcal x GT✔️
  • Zkittles Kush Cake x GT✔️
  • Killer Banana Sherbet x GT✔️
  • PBB x GT✔️
  • Garlic Breath x GT✔️
  • Trop Cookies f2 x GT✔️
  • Orange Sunshine f2 2 x GT✔️
  • Space Monkey 5 x GT✔️
  • GT 3 x GT✔️
  • GT 10 x GT✔️

Then after that Im going to make a small attempt to make some extreme gas or skunk.
*either getting selected Skunk 91 pollen from a buddy in Cali or will pop Skunk 91 f2s to find a good male.
Gonna hit these w skunk 91 pollen.
Most excited for the Death Bubba as her stems smell and taste like legit skunk and the buds are as gassy as it gets. And if room will throw some other clones like ICC etc in too.

Meatbreath x Skunk 91
Death Bubba x Skunk 91
AJSD x Skunk 91
GMO x Skunk 91
Sunset Cream x Skunk 91
Chem D x Skunk 91
09AC x Skunk 91
TK (might be SS4, TBD harvest soon) x Skunk 91
Wedding Cake x Skunk 91
ICC x Skunk 91
Grease Monkey x Skunk 91
Space Monkey x Skunk 91

24 Likes

First open pollination finishing up in a few weeks. Check out my spirit train thread for details.

17 Likes

Love that old skunk. If you ever feel safe sharing again, lemme know. :wink:

6 Likes

Some ancestral skunk still available on sebring site, just pay shipping.
https://diygreenlife.com/seed-shop/

10 Likes

Thanks seamonkey84, you seem to always have my back. :wink:

5 Likes

Purple hulk sounds fun!

4 Likes