Who plans on making seeds?

Your gonna love that op! Everything gets hit and seeded… it’s one of the funnest things to do…

7 Likes

What do you all think of feminized crossed with a regular plant, good or no?

3 Likes

Just started a tread talking about this very same thing.

1 Like

Collecting seeds from the Dinamed x Cherry Wine cross. Three males on each plant, an early female dusted with an early male (not one of the three), although not in the picture.

Have a few more plants to do, the rest are either not that great producers or are a trimming nightmare (but would be good for a hash plant. I will have to look at that one again. I am collecting the seeds now with newly harvested plants as I do not want them to get mixed up. A little more time consuming.

12 Likes

So what happened with @corey? I saw his thread asking for help with money, then saw it got shut down. Now I see he’s been suspended, and (some of) his most recent posts seem to have been scrubbed.

8 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I really hope they are okay :sob:

5 Likes

Damn mushrooms, they can do funny things to people.

What’s up guys. Ive currently got seeds from my first pollination. It was a grease monkey mom x Blueberry OG Kush. When I harvested the seed branch one of the seeds was cracked open a little bit. Just for s**** and giggles I put it in water and it sprouted after only drying for a couple of days. I only got about 10 beans because of the q-tip method but I’m so excited to run these and see if anything cool happens. I also have a beautiful blueberry cupcake mom that I dusted with some of the Lemint African landrace from Corey. I have received many free seeds from the awesome people of this group and I can’t wait to give back. The crappy part is it won’t be months till I can

5 Likes

Curious what happened to Corey as well, couldn’t imagine what he could’ve done to get suspended

3 Likes

I love blueberry strains and just had some gas monkey from a dude in Mendocino for the first time. Good strain! Let me know how it goes and if you want to trade some beans if you like the result

1 Like

Is that named after Richard at gas monkey garage? Lol

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior Errr, Grease Monkey… But now I want to make a Gassy Monkey strain!

1 Like

have a shit load of seeds been made at the minute
Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison ,sprayed this with CS spray and let her self herself but pollen was every so the Durban poison got hit with it so
Also have Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison,Durban poison
All seeds are female,

This is my last grow for a while after I harvest these plants

12 Likes

I will for sure let you know. I wish I had more space lol

1 Like

I pollinated a purple Moby dick with Nevilles haze pollen. Going to call it I think purple dork haze.

6 Likes

Hoping for the best; both are CSI Humboldt’s GSC x Chem91 S1 pollinated with Tony Green’s GG4 RIL.

:crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

started some sweetooth #3 (chimera GFxBB. Bringing them to my brothers house we are going to do an OP run. Also have some Big Sir Holy Weed X Swt3. Will use the mom as pollen recievers but will kill the males as to only have pure swt3 pollen.

4 Likes

I’m working on a Do Si Do right now. I got an indoor plant that had to be purged from a friends grow two years ago in mid May. I got two harvests off of it and the late harvest gave me 5 seeds. I had no males around and none of my other outdoor harvest had seeds and these five seeds were from all over the plant, one on top bud, two in the middle and two down low, so I’m going to close my eyes and say it selfed. lol
Last year I popped one seed from it and it was a male. I used it to pollinate another clone of the same Do Si Do mother and got many seeds. This season I have started 10 and have 5 males and 5 females. I plan on picking the strongest male and pollinating all the girls. They seem to be pretty true to the clone so far with the leaf structure and smell. We’ll see what we get, it will be the first time I’ll be attempting to do this in a tent.

4 Likes

I do have another clone from the original mother, I should probably use the chosen male and pollinate it as well.

Everyone’s crosses that I have read so far all sounds very nice of a cross there’s a few I don’t know but I’m sure they are still fire strains… myself I don’t plan on making seeds but maybe in the near future after couple of years more of just basic growing without any males or seeds being involved

3 Likes