Who plans on making seeds?

I am making 4 different kinds of seed this run and I fear they are all duds. I have no proof of this. I just have that fear.

5 Likes

I think we all have that fear. That is why I always pollinate 2 plants of the same stain just in case. Works great every time.

I think I might have convinced myself that is actually a good idea… :wink:

4 Likes

I am doing this twice now. 2 everyday hazes and 2 Maui Mango Haze with PPP pollen.

Just lingering concerns.

3 Likes

I did some experimenting with glue gelato auto pollen on these two little autos tonight, ones a girl Scout cookies and ones gorilla glue. We’ll see in a couple of days if

the hair curls up.

4 Likes

Wow never noticed that big ass hair right there. Haha

Unicorn poop

9 Likes

So that’s what a UP female looks like… :rofl:

3 Likes

They are stretching just like you said

3 Likes

I plan on making seeds after maybe my 1-2 indoor grow after I break in the 3x3 tent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I pollinated my purple moby dick plant with nevilles haze mp pheno. The offspring shall be named ambergris. Edit I want it to be called purple dork haze now I think :thinking:

3 Likes

I like the sound of that.

1 Like

Should be fun. I thought it was a fit name. Should be a wicked cross too.

1 Like

Mine weren’t pretty I know. :sleepy:

1 Like

I am attempting to produce some Gobbstopper seeds now, let see if it works out.

1 Like

If the hairs start to turn red/die then you should be good.
If not I would have lingering concerns. :laughing:

1 Like

@Pawsfodocaws your plants were gorgeous and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

My comment was a badly delivered “poke” at my 3 males for 3 seeds popped in which I still triumphed!
I can say from personal experience the UP Males grown from the seeds you produced are top notch plant semen dumpers! :rofl: :cloud: (cloud = POLLEN).

3 Likes

Thanks bud :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m going through 60 Ancestral Skunk seeds. I’ve found super phenotype

15 Likes

That’s a nice looking plant! Are you gonna use multiple boys and girls to make seeds, or just pick one or two to pollenate?

I’m making seeds this winter :wink:

1 Like

The best of 2, the goal is to produce a higher germ rate with less mutants.

Much will be lost but what remains should be a solid performer for crosses and the original F3 they will become.

I have others to pollenate. But I see no reason why I should, when I have a great male and female now to choose from.

If you’re wanting to breed seeds, you’ll need 50 to 60 seeds to begin with. :dove:

4 Likes