Who plans on making seeds?

cool, always curious how others are doing things. Good luck with the program.

I’m just a guy chucking with my fav strains, not really breaking any ground.

2 Likes

have made seed by accident generally when outdoors (open pollination) - as for strains ? who knows pollen can travel due to winds - But - considering breeding but indoors - see were every once and a while one can get regular seeds from Ethos. Many “fem” breeders have a few regs for sale now and then

1 Like

Im at 8 weeks with the LSD girl got hit with Blue Sunshine. Ill let her go extra long to make sure we get mature seeds.

15 Likes

How did the pre 98 Bubba x Williams turn out? I’m interested and willing to trade?

2 Likes

May I politely ask, what do you feel is special about this one?

3 Likes

Any beans for trade?

Was wondering myself :thinking:
Sounded like he meant ‘Super Skunk’ phenotype but I’m not sure.

1 Like

I am making:

Black Triangle X Black Triangle
BT X OG x2
BT X a Hindu/bubba/Panama/Malawi cross.

Should be interesting when all is said and done.

10 Likes

ooh that should be very interesting!!

I just finished making some StarShine F2’s (SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite)
Starlite is A5Haze S1 x 89 NL5 BX8

My for sure plans for 2023 are:

Triangle Kush x TriForce(TK x (NL2 x NL1HP)) aka TK BX1
SSDD F3
NorthStar F2 = C5Haze/SensiStar F3 x Starlite

12 Likes

When you say things like A5 haze you are speaking my language :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve gotta figure out what to do for next year.

Impressed with my chocolate Buddha (chocolope x (island sweet skunk x laughing Buddha) right now flowering out. Thinking about doing a back cross to AKBB chocolate thai x island sweet skunk to pull the line into longer flowering times and solidify it’s sativa-ness

9 Likes

I’m harvesting Garlic bud any day. I hit the female with male Hawaiian Sativa.

Also crossed a Maple leaf indica with my Hawaiian Sativa male in the flowering room. Both are ready :sunglasses:

Seed pics from last week testing some for ripeness, it should be done now or I may give it a few more days.

10 Likes

Ahhh man I want in on those SSDD F3’s! Can I call dibs 6 months in advance? :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of cookie related things I’ll be hitting with pollen that I harvested from Budderton’s Afghani #11, as well as a female Budderton’s Afghani #9.

Male Afghani #11

I had originally planned to pollinate lowers on the plants I’m growing, but I’ve pivoted to doing a small batch of seed from clones of them that I’m just starting to flower out.
Some of the moms I cut the clones from, at 47 days of flowering:

Budderton’s Afghani #9

Jealousy

Trop cookies

Oreoz

MAC 1

19 Likes

I plan on a difficult task of reversing Mac1 Caps Cut and making seeds.
I’ve been told it’s very difficult to reverse Mac 1. But there’s the challenge! Lol
Wish me luck…:crossed_fingers::green_heart:

12 Likes

My understanding is that reversing it is only part of the trouble, it’s also that it produces a really miniscule amount of pollen, which is why most of the crosses use it as the pollen receptor. I do wish you luck!

4 Likes

Some old timer suggested to use sts once, wait a week, then spray with cs every other day for hard to reverse cuts.

Never tried it myself.
Good luck :+1:

7 Likes

I have a couple feminized things up my sleeve, I’ll let you know. If it works out there should be plenty to share.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thanks for the info guys.
Might be a fail, but i can only try…
Any other tips? Anyone?

2 Likes

I threw a thimble worth of pollen on a Mac 1 cola outdoors and I got about 30-40 immature malformed white seeds and four mature normal looking ones. The plant is not very receptive to being pollinated. I had hit it with pollen on two other indoor grows and got absolutely no seed development at all.

6 Likes