Who rides and what do you ride šŸ¤˜

Thats fucking mint, I Love it!

You should give it some TLF, shine it up.
Around here, that would turn heads and give mad probs.

1 Like

I no longer own a bike, but I ride these

8 Likes

Yes indeed, it would get really squirrely at speed. I had numerous heart pounding close calls.
Miraculously, I never fell or crashed, never hurt. Amazing.

2 Likes

Yeah the power delivery is a bit scary on 2 strokes @shady. My Mito is only a 125 but 34bhp from the factory. The front end on a straight you have to lean forward on it but then the back end gets to light then no grip and itā€™s slides. I learned that recently. 2 broken ribs a broken hand and pulled shoulder with extensive gravel rash :laughing:. Still healing now 10 weeks later :v:

1 Like

The best part of riding 2 stroke is exactly this

1 Like

So thats why you disappeared for a bit. I have lost yards of skin from sliding down roads lol, its always knees, elbows, shoulders and ass. The only broken bones by some miracle was 3 cracked ribs. So I know what thatā€™s like and its no fun, amazing how your ribs seem to be connected to every other moving part in the body. Cant laugh, cough, sneeze, crap, stand up, sit down, lie down, just breathing is a pain in the side lol.

2 Likes

That and a few personal problems I had going on mate. Pain and stress donā€™t mix well.
Broken ribs I wouldnā€™t wish on anyone. Just going for a pee was a task. Oramorph, codine and bud got me through but only just. I had to lay perfectly still for the 1st week but you got stiff. Itā€™s a no win win

2 strokes maybe making a comeback.
https://www.bikebandit.com/blog/2-stroke-resurrection-ktms-new-fuel-injected-2-strokes-coming-for-2018
Hopefully one day if they can get the emmitions low enough we could see them buzzing past us once again

That would be nice cant beat a good set of expansion pipes, and the smell of 2 stroke oil.

My first bike was a Yam 250B it was in between the YDS7 and the RDs.

Then I got a yam 400RD then the quacker 500 H1A, then I went to a 750 Triumph Bonneville.

Then I built a chopper out of a 650 Triumph Thunderbird, then stopped riding after a going under and between the back wheels of a 18 wheeler, the bike was crushed, but saved my life lifting the axle long enough for it to pass over me without dragging me along. Then 10 years later, I made the wife cry, and got the 750 Virago lol.

3 Likes

Ahhhh shadey stop out doing me :laughing: I thought I was a bad stroker :laughing:

4 Likes

All true, however I prefer the torque of a big 4-stroke thumper. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What are you talking about? Even in bike engines the guys who burn nitromethane I think could beat your two stroke haha. Show me a first place trophy prove me wrong.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know much but in my understanding a 4 stroke is just more efficient where as the two stroke might use double the fuel but itā€™ll work a lot harder than the 4 it has something to do with something but 2 strokes tend to be quicker but obviously not in all cases.

3 Likes

I canā€™t prove you wrong. I just know 2 stroke can produce more power than 4 strokes of the same caoacity can. Iā€™m not wanting or expecting an argument about it.

2 Likes

2 stroke is 2 revolution per stroke 4 stroke is 4. 2 stroke produces more power as less cycles needed. Less internal parts to fix but repairs more often as parts wear faster.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one :rofl: +20

2 Likes

Itā€™s all down to compression. The bigger the explosion within the head the more force it gives the piston and the faster it spins the rear wheel. On a two stroke the it takes 2 explosions to make the rear wheel do a full circle on a 4 stroke it takes 4. Thatā€™s why the fuel economy is better on a 4 stroke

1 Like

A 4 cylinder will beat a 2 cylinder any time, any place, any conditionsā€¦my 0.5 cylinder smokes everythingā€¦I can clip at like, 4-6 km/hā€¦just above walking speed!! Put on a hammered flat spaghetti strainer over my exhaust pipeā€¦looks badass!! Also have a toothbrush holder extended passed my tassels to hold, duh, my toothbrushā€¦and any other long and slender objects that need safekeepingā€¦like pens and shit. Cops pull me over all the time cause I be ballinā€™ so hard.

4 Likes

This little rider, fell a sleep between first and second heat!

8 Likes

Stay scientific Jerry, Iā€™ll let formula 1 know about your discovery and methods of research. Are you LL Cool J? Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t get a ticket to Biker Boyz, it looked lame.

Still waiting for proof you have been to a racetrack to back any of these falicies up even as spectatorā€¦

3 Likes