Why does all dispensary smell and taste the same

Pretty sure Michigan surpassed Cali this year, by alot.

Because 85% of the market is gelato and gelato derivatives

7 Likes

Just 85 percent?

5 Likes

I was being kind lol

8 Likes

Havenā€™t really noticed that. Definitely a drop in Quality over well done homegrown. Iā€™ve had some good weed from the dispensaries here in Las Vegas, but itā€™s not $20 eighth.

Iā€™ve noticed most dispensary weed is fairly dried out, but they definitely have their own flavor.

Im not an advocate of the dispensaries, but going to have to disagree with you on this particular subject.

Maybe change the title to why does most dispensary weed suck? LOL

1 Like

Why is that? Is it easier to grow?

Itā€™s your office isnā€™t it? :smiling_imp:

:evergreen_tree: could put your weed in there

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna be there in a couple weeksā€¦ always wanted to try some of the Greenlife Productions flower but the last few times I was there I didnā€™t have a chance to get off the strip out to a decent dispo. You ever try their stuff?

Outta likes again.

Did I ever tell you about how, before I got kicked out of high school, on Jewish holidays Iā€™d go to a Catholic school in Santa Monica and wander the halls, like a ship adrift. Adrift, that is, until one of monks began to question me as to who exactly I was and what I was doing there. Theyā€™d put me into a box like that one, solitary confinement, until le grande fromage would show up and declare that I was persona non gratia and then Iā€™d be shown to the street.

You understand I had really just started smoking weed. If Iā€™d had my wits about me, I certainly would have had a joint at the ready to burn while I was in the pen.

Now, as I reflect back on that experience, I have to wonder why they call it ā€œthe big house.ā€ Itā€™s really crazy small. Also, the pen at St. Monicaā€™s (in Santa Monica coincidentally) isnā€™t nearly as nice as that one. All that fancy carving and the side wings and the name plate. What they stuck me in was basically a plywood box with some holes drilled in it. Only now do I realize that I was cheated.

4 Likes

I would have to be remorseful for that to happen. And surprisingly the only whiff of weed I got in Mexico was from a squeegee kid.

@mota my parents took me to church, not for religion, but as a potential source of discipline. It didnā€™t take. I discovered I could say I needed to go to the bathroom, which I would do, and then never come back. I too wandered the halls. But I never got in trouble because everyone was in church :joy:

2 Likes

Gelatos are super easy to grow! I used to have the 7, 33, and 41. Theyā€™re basically bulletproof high yielding plants, turn purple without low temps, and have that sweet gassy nose people want nowadays. But man that high is short and not potent. I scrapped them after 1 season, and never regretted it.

6 Likes

Two words: Mass Production

1 Like

Fun discussion but the original premise is inaccurate.

1 Like

Hey this has really been fun. To all you people that have been thinking about growing your own cannabis, it is really a great hobby. With research,
experimentation and a little money you can grow your own cannabis that is far superior to what you can buy at the weed store. But I will have to say that the weed store gummies are far superior to what I can make myself. I have tried it.

6 Likes

Whatā€™s inaccurate ?

1 Like

Outta likes.

I believe I may have answered in the third response to this topic. At least itā€™s my opinion.

The original premise: that all dispensary weed looks and smells alike. Yes, itā€™s maybe a lesser quality, or not worth the money, or home grown is better, or lots of things that have been discussed here.

But the original premise is inaccurate. Of course it doesnā€™t. It might SEEM that way to him, but it isnā€™t a fact.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the facts then? You seem to poopoo all over anything everyone says that doesnā€™t align with your beliefs but you never lay out the ā€œfactsā€, as you put it.

6 Likes

Let me ask you something: is it LITERALLY true that all weed in dispensaries looks and smells the same?

LITERALLY true?

Of course it isnā€™t.

THAT is the definiton of a bad premise.

So, no, bud, my poo pooing shit? This isnā€™t my opinion. This is textbook fact, man. Itā€™s literally taught by 9th grade.

Donā€™t blame me if you donā€™t know, bro. Got it? Thatā€™s not my deficiency,.

1 Like

Prove it then. You provide zero data and feelings, and then shit on others doing the same things. Show us the data set you are working from and how your are parsing the data. Otherwise you arenā€™t stating facts, you are stating opinions.

5 Likes