Why does all dispensary smell and taste the same

Oh, yes, I forgot: I’m the bad, bad Marketing Man. lol (I laugh so hard everytime I imagine you cowering in fear).

So, my source: False premise - Wikipedia

Nope, I just want to see your data like you request of everyone else.

3 Likes

Show us the data to back up your feelings.

Saying ‘fact’ over and over without presenting any data whatsoever, isn’t presenting facts, its an appeal to authority.

4 Likes

Tell me, where am I asking people for data?? You are behaving oddly and making stuff up because you got your feelings hurt somewhere. You can just write me and we can work this out mano to mano, if you can handle that.

No feelings hurt here bud, I just want to see your factual data.

3 Likes

So, is saying the sky is blue an appeal to authority? :grinning:

You forgot to say “fact”.

4 Likes

The sky is not blue your eyes just perceive it that way. Fact.

6 Likes

I’m sure the female members appreciate this.

7 Likes

Lol this is going to go so far over his head.
Fact.

8 Likes

To my mind, this isn’t the place to be suggesting violence.

2 Likes

The irony and lack of self awareness on this post is amazing.

3 Likes

Every legal state is different and has their own grower networks and regulations or lack there of. Combine this with everyones endocannabinoid system being different and there is nothing definitive.

You cant quantify millions of nationwide experiences into a simple yes or no. What i’m saying is that all this arguing is bullshit and people are taking semantic steps here.

In california, most brands give the same gelato effect with the cardboard terps and shitty texture. That isn’t to say that there aren’t places to find craft cannabis like Solful SF or No Till Gardens; it is just that the majority are boof nutes and pull early and don’t care about quality so youll get the same shit being pumped out nationwide to every burgeoning legal climate.

4 Likes

If it’s obvious then it should be very easy to present the facts.

1 Like

I’m gonna assume so, but I need to check.

Do you actually understand irony? And self-awareness?

Because you certainly don’t understand facts, logic or productive confrontation.

At least your name checks out.

I would invite someone to write me so I can be VIOLENT? lololol

1 Like

So more personal attacks and no facts. My guy, you need to try harder.

3 Likes

Resorting to personal attacks just means you have no argument

like if i said “66 must be his IQ because it certainly isn’t the year he was born with this type of talk.”

As opposed to my actual post with relevant information a few posts back.

4 Likes

Uhhh, I think he was suggesting writing in private to sort it out… Let’s all take a step back and lower our pitchforks

9 Likes

Thank you, @Acro. I may have been misreading that… :+1:

3 Likes