Winter 2017 - 2018

Cleaned up some more dirty dishes.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, back in the nursery.

Platinum Jack Cookies 1 is looking good and moving on. #2 is still trying to figure it out. Don’ know about this one yet.

2 Likes

Today we had to move Space Candy #4 clone along. The original plant I handed off, so this is my real introduction to #4

2 Likes

Another reason I’ve moved to paper cups :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Where I live, every Tuesday, men in big trucks drive around and gather up everybody’s trash and recycle. Most weeks, I offer them nothing at all. :smile: Eventually, these dixie cups will end up in their hands. :disappointed:

99%

2 Likes

The paper cups go in the compost pile! Recycling as nature intended.

4 Likes

… during the flowering cycle when I was running Space Candy, something went hermie – not too bad, but enough that I’ve found the occasional seed in 3 of the 5 plants. I’m nearly certain it was one of the Space Candy girls, but never saw the nanners to prove definitively. You’re probably already keeping an eye out, but I’m just chiming in to say your concerns are probably warranted.

I love me some TGA smoke, but it sounds like stability… hiccups… are not unheard of.

3 Likes

recycling the solo cups? cannabis deserves better :smile: Am I the only one that buys plants in the summer?

9 Likes

:smirk:

You know better than most.

Cannabis cares what’s in the cup, more than what cup it is in!

99%

3 Likes

What a difference the repot makes!

Handsome devils right there

1 Like

It was nice and warm today. Made me think of baseball.

7 Likes

Goodness that is huge!! (Phrasing, boom!!)

Seriously though

2 Likes

Hey 99, I have an AO x XJ13 Male for you.

1 Like

Sorry that happened to you.

How is his health.

D-Ray gave me 2 last night. One is still smarting from the maltreatment. He doesn’t want males.

We’ll speak soon. I got some goodies for you that have to get going, including a female of the same name that offers great promise.

Here is his girl friend.

Looks like she’s hanging with the wrong crowd again. :blush:

99%

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with chunky girls lol.

We love them all. Especially big!

99%

2 Likes

Grand Daddy Purple

8 Likes

That GDP gets me every time I look at it… Stuck staring with drool down my chin…What week Flow is she? Any purple hues coming through yet?

1 Like

The tips have begun to change over to purple.

Everybody is at 5 weeks yesterday.

1 Like