With a heavy heart RIP Donald R Wilson Jr (Dad)

Doc! 66 is way too young! Sorry for your loss. I know how it feels myself to miss your parents! Stay strong friend! Great photos. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

I am so sorry hun. To lose 2 people so close to you, leaves an enormous pit in your Soul that is never quite the same.
Hold on tight to the memories of the laughter and good times…they will get you through it.
Time will heal the intense pain… but the loss will always be felt.
My deepest condolences. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Rest in peace good sir. My condolences to you and your family @DrGonzo13

5 Likes

Sooo sorry for your loss @DrGonzo13 My deepest condolences to you and your family. Always available if you need someone to talk to!

Playing that great gig in the sky. :metal:

REST IN PEACE

☆DJSF

6 Likes

My sincere condolences for your loss.Thoughts and prayers goes out for you, your dad and your family.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, my condolences bromigo…

3 Likes

Wow I’m listening to pulse and probably one of my favorite albums and it’s not an album really live recording and my light is still pulsing lol but seriously I will hit you up later @DJSF and I have been playing his records and oh it looks like it’s Joe Walsh next but it’s just been a blur the past few days and it’s starting to slowly hit me so I’m just gonna be hanging around and making sure that I take the time to grieve and crying so hard and long I can’t cry anymore but I just won’t let it consume me and become recluse and I have tried to play the guitar and it’s just to hard yet and he taught me how to play The Doc and to my Overgrow family I am once again blown away by your outreach of love and support it’s a big deal for me thanks :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks for the words fellow Tron brother and I have a VTF starting to flower and it’s just beautiful and I kept it outside and it’s just loving the conditions so I am gonna hopefully get some flower from my first clone and I will be sure to take some pics next time I water the garden tonight

5 Likes

So sorry to hear about your dad. He and your family are in my prayers. Of course you too. 66 is young.

2 Likes

I know that it’s to young I’m only 38 and it’s scary since I have lost him my grandma and my great grandfather to Alzheimer’s so I just hate the disease thank you for your support

5 Likes

sorry for your loss man,
Your dad looks like he was a fun dude

3 Likes

My father passed 2 years ago this November and had severe brain injury/ dementia at the end. That was extremely difficult. I can’t imagine dealing with that for years on end. Hang in there.

3 Likes

@Shamus he was absolutely the best dude to be around for any type of gathering making jokes with his dry humor or pranks that got extreme every now and then but most importantly he was the BEST husband ever to my momma and he was always there for me so I am blessed to be able to be his son and I have endless memories that all kickass other than that past 5 years but he was a lot of fun

9 Likes

My condolences bro

2 Likes

Hey I’m going to be able to send you the Durban assortment this coming week @Hashton_Kusha and

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss @DrGonzo13.

2 Likes

Hey man…take ya time, I’m begging you too. You’re going though a hell of a lot right now and I’m not in any rush to grow DP bro.:pray:t6::call_me_hand:t6::+1:t6:

4 Likes

sorry for your (and your family’s) loss.

he looks like a cool dad and a young one. hope you are able to find some peace and surely he will be honored through your life!

2 Likes

WOW I’m extremely grateful to all of you who have been so supportive and uplifting for me today and I’m proud to be a member of the OG Community and thanks for just listening and I just appreciate it so much… The Doc (Josh)… and if there’s anyone who is waiting on a trade from me I have the beans and will honor anything promised please give me a bit of time and I’ll get in touch with you

10 Likes

My condolences :pray:

2 Likes