With a heavy heart RIP Donald R Wilson Jr (Dad)

RIP to your father, carry that love the rest of your life. Much love to a fellow son who lost his father too young. Peace to you brother.

3 Likes

I wish there were words to make it better, there just aren’t. Celebrate everything you can about him, and share his stories. My deepest sympathies. As I tell my self with every tragedy, we don’t have to like it, we just have to get through it. The pain never completely stops, you just get longer and longer times between episodes of grief, and loss. Be strong brother.

4 Likes

Man, I am so sorry for your loss. If this was real life I’d give you a huge bear hug, but it’s the internet and words can’t have the same impact. I’ll be thinking of you.

No stress on mailing seeds out Doc, give yourself the time you need here.

2 Likes

We are sorry for your loss

4 Likes

Hope your father rests easy doc. My heart goes out to you brother :heart::heart::v:t2:

3 Likes

Sending prayers your way. I am so sorry to hear about your dad’s death.

3 Likes

My condolences brother :pray:

3 Likes

Condolences my friend, and prayers for the family.

3 Likes

:pensive:

Thank you for honoring us by sharing something so precious & thoughtful. Words fall short some times & this is one of them.

May you find what you seek braddah

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Rip Donald. Seems like he was one cool dude. Condolences for you an your familys loss.

4 Likes

My condolences to you DrG, I hope you carry all your memories fondly and warmly. Alzheimer’s is a hard thing to watch, I lost my great grandpa to it back in 2015 and those last few years I’d do all I could to make him smile again even when he forgot who I was.

3 Likes

My condolences to you and your family. I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing and letting us in. Awesome pictures you have, I’m really digging the barefoot jam session pic. Love those older style pictures. Stay strong man.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss my friend @DrGonzo13.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss, @DrGonzo13.

3 Likes

My condolences @DrGonzo13

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss!

3 Likes

Nice tribute to your pops and I’m so sorry for your loss

3 Likes

So sorry Brutha, I know you loved Your Dad. I hope the great memories outweigh the pain. :broken_heart:

5 Likes

There is hope. Here’s one company with solid tech that has a drug in Phase 3. It is publicly traded FWIW. https://www.cassavasciences.com/static-files/300f8a5a-0141-4c6f-9240-1cdb0032af92

3 Likes

My sincere condolences DrGonzo13!

What a coincidence - I had a memorial for my dear wife (RIP Nancy) of 30 years just yesterday who died after a long, painful demise due to many complications from Lupus and RA. Her vitals finally gave up the ghost beginning with her lungs and heart, 15 days in 3 hospitals. I was her caretaker for 13 long and miserable years. Her death and the empty months that followed her January death has been the most painful time of my life. At least we’re both free now. I am now dating a beautiful lady who also lost her husband of many years.

These disease are awful. Treasure EVERY moment on this earth. I am 73 now, and every day I’m here is a blessing.

May the Lord wrap you in his arms in give you peace my friend.

Best,
Uncle Ben

8 Likes