Wizdoms Perpetual Procrastinations

Talk about wall to wall coverage :flushed: Cheers mate :beers:

6 Likes

Looking Good

3 Likes

Awesome brother! Looks killer too, I really love the look of those and the spread/coverage is epic! Can’t wait to see the ladies and gents flourish in there!

3 Likes

Running my MB S1 so should be all fems. Finally gave the babies a proper water. Now they all should take off, little t5 couldn’t handle them all. Get the vpd adjusted and dial everything in. Hoping they start exploding

Screenshot_20231031_154727_Gallery

16 Likes

Oh ya! :roll_eyes: don’t mind me :joy:, nice I’m looking forward to seeing them grown out, like to try throw some down myself at some point

4 Likes

This light is primo :sparkles: getting the plants settled in only at 40%

13 Likes

I’ve always loved Shane and his YouTube channel but I’ve never seen a Migro light in action. I’ll be excited to hear what you think.

2 Likes

Definitely can tell the thought that went into it, though so simple. Everything is quality, down to the wires and connections. Still on seedling setting, just getting used to led and dialing them in. Excited to see how they respond, just put to 60% and will get the full 80% veg recommendation in a few days, so I know I don’t fry them. Will be interested to see what kind of buds they will produce. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy another at this point.

6 Likes

Looking great in there, awesome

3 Likes

Thanks mate busy trying to figure out how to run this mini grow. Think I’m going sog style. Made a tester pot. Shotgun style

10 Likes

Nice, I’d say that’s a good call personally. Looking forward to it for real

3 Likes

Toying with the idea of running “Bird Shot”. Has a landscaping fabric liner.

Run 9 plants… or 16 :thinking: :thought_balloon: :100:

My holes lines are as straight as I am high :smoking: :cloud:

12 Likes

Nice idea, I’ve got about 10 large Folgers plastic coffee jugs I was going to drill into as well.
But they have the 2 finger indents that are gonna screw up any further transplant

1 Like

Love reusing stuff. Have lots of yogurt containers I purpose for many things. Also like to diy most things I’m able.

9 Likes

Still dailing everything in but getting some impressive growth. Going to up pot this week and flip to flower asap. Just doing a small sog, so let’s get this grow rolling.

16 Likes

Nice bro! Looking good and healthy

2 Likes

Not where I want them to be but they are growing. Still getting everything dialed in.

4 Likes

Having a rough go this week. Going to put my father into long term care on Tues next week. Plants have been ignored, not where I want them to be but I’m also not where I want to be atm.

14 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear about what you’re going through. It sounds like an incredibly challenging time. Taking care of a loved one and managing personal responsibilities can be overwhelming. It’s completely okay for things to feel out of place right now. Remember, it’s alright to prioritize yourself and your family during these difficult times. Keep ure hopes up everything will fall in place…

5 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::v: thinking of u @Wizdom

4 Likes