Wizdoms Perpetual Procrastinations

Sorry to hear this mate. My father in law went into long term care last week and it’s really hard for everyone. Wishing you and your dad the best.

3 Likes

Thanks, appriciate the well wishes.

6 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that man.

2 Likes

Ok these ladies have been abused the last month plus, understandably, but we push on and try to get things back on track.

14 Likes

Atta boy, don’t look bad at all for used and abused :wink: looking forward to the flower hour!

1 Like

Doing an experiment. Actually what’s not an experiment this grow with new nutrients, new light, new environment ect ect.

Decided to whip up a bottom feed system and see what’s up. Drilled a hole in the bottom of one the the pots. Added a 2" net pot with hydroton and a wick. Drilled a 2" hole to match in a yogurt container and filled with nutrients.

11 Likes

Nice, I loved running autopots (same idea) great growth rates, super easy

1 Like

Done the auto pots too. Gotta try with coco next time, pro mix was so so

7 Likes

I’d love to grab 12 of the 6.5 gal ones and a big Rez. They are way more pricy now though! I see you have the originals like me. Nice, I have the OG 4 pack with the air domes! My forum cut and wedding cake cuts would throw TF down in there when LST’d right. Insane yields, super clean, terpy af bud! It’s funny I’ve been thinking about doing it for a while now. Hopefully I’ll be able to swing it this year at some point

3 Likes

Talk about procrastinations. These ladies have been used and abused but still throwing down.

32 Likes

Looking really nice dude!

5 Likes

Thanks mate. Truly can’t complain for the amount of work I’ve done, none lol. I’ll hopefully reveg a few of the keepers and do them better justice next go around

5 Likes

Those look like incredible Hash Plants! I can just imagine them dumping…

5 Likes

Thanks, they are pretty frosty. Few more weeks to finish out, so should bulk and frost some more :crossed_fingers: Wish the pics were scratch n sniff, these things reek.

6 Likes

They really do look killer brother! Wow look at them throwing down like champions! Great job on the S1’s homie! Much much respect :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks mate. Hoping to get some BX work done here too. Appreciate the kind words

4 Likes

Awesome! That’s even better

2 Likes

Hey @Wizdom I was wondering if you’d be able to help a brother out? I got a buddy @LL342 who would love to meet other Canadians and trade seeds and clones in the future and maybe you know some other Canadians to get him in touch with? Appreciate it man and hope your having a good morning!

6 Likes

Reading thru your thread now lovely pictures! Sad I’m outta likes! I’m growing in autopots with canna coco coir bricks and 5 gal rain science bags now if there is anything you wanna know by all means check out my thread ( I can tag you) or just ask away

3 Likes

Ya mate that’s no worries. Always happy to share and trade. Got lots of seed and should have my stable back up this year. @LL342 Feel free to msg me :v:

5 Likes