Wizdoms Perpetual Procrastinations

Ggggggorgeous brother! Gorgeous

3 Likes

Outta likes but here’s a :heart: for ya brother! Looking beautiful!

3 Likes

Nice work wisdom.
I made a keif tromel a few years ago. Could use a bit bigger motor. But works well.
Even tried washing a batch to see how much impurities would come out. Lots lol about 50%. Think I have a smaller mesh silkscreen I may have to build another. I run everything through the corse screen first. I thought I’d have to run things for a while but it dumps most in about 5 turns. I do my sifting in winter. In my wood shed, old mobile, sub zero temps.

10 Likes

That’s out of this world.

4 Likes

Looks fantastic mate :ok_hand: :+1: :clap: Beautiful work

2 Likes

I think we are basically there. Let the pots dry up and will harvest beginning of the week sometime. Going to reveg the best smelling/looking/budded ones. Hopefully do a BX project as my other plans didn’t turn out, and Im a good while behind :sweat_smile: Keep the ball rolling forward.

23 Likes

I’d love to see a BX project with these.

1 Like

Looks amazing bro , what’s she smelling like

1 Like

Some glamor shots for sure man!

1 Like

Hoping the pollen from the reversal is still good. Have it stored well and multiple of them, so should be good to go. Find out soon enough. :v:

2 Likes

Like dank dank lol. They put off a harsh smell, putrid meat, burger, onion, garlic. Very hard to describe. Might not be for some but I love it. Wife came home from business and said whole house reeks. Oops :grimacing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: New carbon filter is on the list lol. I’m nose blind to them a little I guess :grin:

8 Likes

Wow the frost is so thick. That’s some clone worthy shit. Can wait to run them beans. Unfortunately I’m full up ATM.

5 Likes

Harvest today. Some quick crappy pictures

The experiment with bottom feed

Found a few late nanners on one

22 Likes

Very nice brother! Awesome job! Bet it smells great over there!

3 Likes

Thanks mate. Easy harvest when only dealing with a 2x2. Can’t complain for a mini sog grow. And ya wife was asking why whole house reeked today lol. It’s pretty dank in here

4 Likes

Man those are gorgeous.

2 Likes

That’s mate. Not my best work but a decent par

1 Like

You’re crazy, those are beautiful

2 Likes

I love it :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Appreciate the kind words

I just want to shove my fingers up my nose for the day :rofl: No I’m not picking my nose, I’m huffing the dank dank

3 Likes