Wizdoms Perpetual Procrastinations

Hell ya, no question

3 Likes

Man I need to run these S1’s. Also need to run fruity pebbles og IC1… Maybe I can toss a meat breath S1 in the flower tent for the pollination.

3 Likes

That plant’s a supermodel, bud, a pleasure to witness.

4 Likes

After seeing these pics the mb s1 are definitely getting into rotation

4 Likes

They are wildly consistent

4 Likes

I was scared to pop them since i heard mb can be quite finicky if its not dialed in and i am far from a dialed in grower so i figured id save them for when i have the experience needed but after seeing this im ready to pop them sum bitches

4 Likes

They really are gorgeous. @Wizdom has a great eye to select and make these imo.

3 Likes

Havent washed any. I used to have a pollinator drum machine to make kief. I’ve tried all the bubble bags, rosin press, ect ect. I found I liked the product from the drum machine the best for its ease. Gave good yield and didn’t have to do extra work to make hash or rosin. Would add dry ice and plants, let spin and do cuts. Yield on any plant was way above par with this method. I’m sure the MB S1 would dump huge if I still had the drum machine. I have a mini one that maybe only does a zip at a time.

5 Likes

Damn so much cool shit out there i didnt know i wanted to buy lol

3 Likes

This is what I just told someone when asked what my secret was lol

Thanks mate. Honestly this grow has been ignored. They are in a 2x2 tent and have been abused thier whole lives lol. Over watered, vpd off, little heat stress, little nute burn, ect ect. Its really just genetics and a good light. Everything this grow has been an experiment from testing new nutrients from Remo, growing in such a small tent (16 plants in 2x2), testing 1gallon bird shot pots, new light, ect ect. This shows what my Meat Breath S1 can do in bad conditions. If I had everything dialed in a known setup it would be even better

So don’t worry, just grow. They should turn out decent regardless. Like @JustANobody said they seem to be pretty consistent and should be all frost monsters. Better light better frost. Genetics are there.

4 Likes

Awesome bro. What kind of yeild are you expecting off those plants 1oz each?

2 Likes

Ya thats what I’m shooting for. But would be happy with anything to fill the empty head stash jars. Even 1/2 zip per would be good. 1/2 to 1 elbow from a 2x2 and I’d be happy

4 Likes

Thanks mate appreciate that :+1:

1 Like

Hell yea bro im pulling a chair up here to watch the show

2 Likes

Those plants look like something you could extract “biomass” style like in the CBD industry. Even frost on the fan leaf. Stick the whole thing in there

3 Likes

And this is the mini drum machine I have now. Little too small for dry ice. But the drum is stainless steel, so just toss in freezer with bud in it. Not as good as the pollinator but does the job

8 Likes

That’s exactly what @schwaggyp uses. Says it’s awesome

3 Likes

When I mysteriously don’t get paid next week and my fiance catches onto me im blaming you guys! Lmao. Always making me want more stuff I can’t afford!

3 Likes

I love the Pollen tumblers. I made one out of a shaker/tumbler. Gave me a lot of contamination when I used the dry ice, i just toss a ping pong ball in or 2 to thump the trichs off the bud.

4 Likes

23 Likes