World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

yea that test gives so much peace of mind. lots of clone sellers showing up with huge lists. but i dont see test results

3 Likes

Way I look at it is this

I know what I’m getting
I know it’s clean and not gonna invest my Moms
200 for an elite clone from healthy mother is a good deal for ME , as I will keep them and run many many times . I paid for the Mac n WC CUTS , best thing I ever did . Was a great INVESTEMENT

7 Likes

I get it. I’m not trying sell you anything. :slightly_smiling_face: There is nothing fishy about the amount of strains they sell… Oregon’s clone network is that big.

4 Likes

The cost to test all those would be crazy , and I’m not gonna be taking a chance on losing my Mac n WC by saving 100 bucks , just not

5 Likes

I hear ya . I have 6 elites now , will finish out my year so no need for any more for a while

3 Likes

Check this out. Opps I did not realize this post was 3 years old. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

So nice with the spider mites gone ! Everything back to normal and happy . Amazing how ALL goes better with no bugs

The cuts look great , all should root

The Mom tent is rocking . All Moms happy , the new ChemD and Gisele happy . All the octo ladies look fine too

Flower tent fine too

17 Likes

Those Dosido’s sure stand out. :fire:

3 Likes

Yes they do

Joint test Blue Dream 4 days in Cannatrol

13 Likes

depends on your situation, cheap clones great for outdoors. even if it wrecked the octopot theyre only $40 lol. safeway selling sickly little tomato plants outfront for that price.

if i were younger on a budget indoor maybe i do the cheap 4/$100 clones if it gets me those pots and/or better climate control.

3 Likes

None of the clones I’ve picked up had a single bug or egg on them. That surprised me a lot honestly. All have been healthy and going great. 200 more than fair for clean cuts

4 Likes

Well guess BD works. Takes a minute to hit , lol . Hit me while at window of Jack n Box .:see_no_evil:
Could not count out 6 dollars :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Young window dude looks at me, I’ve counted the dollar bills 5 times now , still don’t know how many I got

Lmao

He smiles …. I just look at him and say

I’m so stoned I can’t count , hand him the stack of bills .Hear the whole place erupt inside . My voice is deep n loud n Carries .

Get my food he hands me back a bunch of ones . He is smiling laughing , said you gave me 23 dollars

Lol

Ooops

Yeah BD suits me . Half joint . Pull out of window to my spot , go every day for breakfast . Rip off the ham slice from my breakfast jack , chunk it out window like I do every morning

Too bad I didn’t put window down first​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Took a minute but the bud suits me to a T , a capital T

18 Likes

I’m in a different situation . The cost is way less important to me than the possible damage coming from a bad cut

Just spent months ridding myself of mites from a bought cut .

Not wanting to ever go there again

7 Likes

Jack n the Crack. Did you get the tacos’ :rofl:

4 Likes

My view! Great day boys. Hope you’re all well. Plants look great Jet. Can’t wait for what’s to come. I got so stoned one day in a Panera parking lot I did a 30 point turn to get out in front of packed restaurant. It was my senior moment. Lol

Have a great day everyone!

Grundle

8 Likes

No I get a breakfast jack hash brown n milk
Every time

Throw off the ham from sandwich , I don’t like ham , put hash brown on it , breakfast sandwich I like .

Made a mess in my car

The dream suits me . Deep set eye feeling , super pleasant high , very good for only this much of a j for ME . Can’t tell taste yet , but it’s gonna have one if 4 day will burn proper n not have green taste in it .

Gonna spark her up again

It is trying to give me taste , just can’t , too early . Few more days I’ll have a taste in it

10 Likes

Hash browns on a sandwich is what’s up.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Sounds like a confusing strain from not being able to count cash to not putting down the window 🪟 to toss the ham . Sounds like it did you in for a minute. Lol

6 Likes

My Mustang has a big super low chin spoiler on it .

I do STONED 20 point turns all the time :see_no_evil:

3 Likes