Worst hyped strains you have grown

Only tried barneys critical kush was very bland, only one seed though was freebie, the consensus between most growers seems to be lsd is there best strain. Although at one time here there was lots of people there blue Cheese

7 Likes

Iā€™ll never grow cult classic seeds again.

2 Likes

Yeah the super lemon haze did get kept in a few rooms here. There cheese was quite nice exactly the same as some cuttings a friend was getting from Luton but without the leaf disease.
Bud structure is different from exodus cut but would say is a cross because of the inherited leaf problem from the cuts.
Shantibabba insists when he left greenhouse seeds he took all the mother and fathers with him and Arjan never had access only him and Neville.
But they have feuded for years, and on both sides some strains are remakes.
Have grown nice stuff from mr nice outside but with all the stories of hermies indoor and personal experience of sensitivity indoors ( a fuck up on my side not shantibabbas) Iā€™ve held off indoor as most of what I like of his are haze hybrids. Although I do want to run angel heart one day

5 Likes

Shitā€¦I like mr nice shitā€¦its a old skunk and you can tell , I would like to try the mango haze, and nl/hazeā€¦I hear its were you can find piff phenos for sure. Sooner or later Iā€™ll run these daydreams, angel breath and heart, and Afghan,/haze.

9 Likes

I still have half a pack of Shit whichā€™ll never see the light of day. I may even have eaten the seeds. Good shit from MNS is their Sharkshock. Short flowering times, stocky, dank tasting with red pistils on some phenos. Ran a pack of the Angel Breath (might have been Angel Heart perhaps, hazey memory) which was not as potent or tasty as the two strains grown side by side which were Ugorgā€™s Oldtimes and DNAā€™s Chocolope.
Also ran MNS Master Kush x Skunk. Nothing to write home about. No keepers there either. Strength and taste arenā€™t really MNS focus any more according to what Iā€™ve read Shanti say. He says his focus is CBD and medical strains now. Industrial strength weed is something he says heā€™s done and is now over.

4 Likes

check out bean horder for mango haze crosses

3 Likes

Angel breath, and angel heart are mango haze crosses

4 Likes

The nl5 haze is a remake, from shanti. Sensiā€™s version has changed in description from the old offering, this had a coincidence of sensi buying out Flying Dutchman.

2 Likes

Are you referring to mr nice nl5/hazeā€¦as a remake?

3 Likes

Yes That plant is dead

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::joy:

I know what you meanā€¦lately I had the honor of growing some thc-less Sapphire Og from Humboldt Seedsā€¦just epicā€¦:sweat_smile:

All my lately Dianfem experience also ended up with an army of hermies at the point that now for us its DINAHERM !!!:joy::joy:
:peace:

7 Likes

the nl5 was a standout specimen of a bland nl. Nl 1 and 2 throwing more keepers I think? Nev and shanti I believe done a big greenhouse grow with nl5 haze c and nl5 haze A,
Two of these plants were the parents of super silver haze and mang haze I believe

4 Likes

A supposed G13 cut from a dispensary in the Bay Area.

Branchy with tiny buds and a disgusting, to me anyway, artificial papaya smell/flavor.

I threw it out, after running it for bubble hash.

Now Iā€™m hella dubious about anything with G13 in it, even Ghash or Appy, but Iā€™m also happy to be proven wrong.

3 Likes

Hmm I got Airborne g13 seeds, Iā€™ve been wanting to try.
I think maybe you got a shit clone

3 Likes

Agreed. Iā€™ve ran that and it was junk for me as well.

4 Likes

Yes both are sistersā€¦but Iā€™m sure if itā€™s dead shanti has the closest to the originalā€¦I also think chemdog is related to the nl5/hazeā€¦just my opinion

4 Likes

No doubt. Clones from the dispensary were always hit or miss.

3 Likes

Friend and I both got Napali Pink from Dark Horse Nursery. Both of our plants were total shit and mine was janked from the pot in week 7 of flower as to not waste the soil it was in. He finished his, said was like smoking hay, even the bubble he made from it was poor and not worth doing.

7 Likes

Is that Humboldt Seed Organisation? I nearly copped their Sour Diesel but then read itā€™s nothing like Sour Diesel and read a few mixed reviews on their shit. I remember people moaning about Dinafem in the early noughties. Both those seed companies have help desks on another forum I occasionally frequent. I assumed theyā€™d both upā€™ed their game or were at least willing to engage with people buying their seeds. I havenā€™t kept up with them.

3 Likes

Gotta watch the Humboldt there is an imposter

7 Likes