Worst smelling marijuana plants

Now that I think of it we could’ve been getting non cured bud from local grows because that stuff smells and tastes of hay if done wrong :thinking:…the world may never know???

1 Like

I stopped running the daywrecker diesel because it literally smelled and tasted like intense bo armpits and greasy shop rags

It was gross as hell but clients loved it

7 Likes

See the Tasty Jane I have from Blue Bloods has a Rotten Coffee breath halitosis smell mixed with a fuel I want to say kerosene /Terpentine that fades into a Carmel toasted toffee smell and it’s some of the creamiest smooth smoke I’ve had.Very thick smoke almost like you could chew it.It sounds revolting but it’s a very complex smell and taste that is pulled off somehow

7 Likes

Dog Shit, TN Hogsbreath

3 Likes

Some freebie Afghani seed. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I like to imagine if someone grew cat piss and dog shit together they’d have to move out the house

4 Likes

I knew a guy who’s OG smelled like cat shit. My gut told me something was off. Like a grainy sandy shape to the smoke. Then I visited his house. He was indeed a cat hoarder.

Alot of the seed I’m hunting through smells like baby wipes. Like cheap ass discount dollar store baby wipes smeared with creamy poop, from the single parent days. Maybe I can corner the single parent market, nostalgia and all.

9 Likes

Phinest’s cut of Spyrock Sour (Sour D x (Kosher Kush X Stardawg)) smells like straight up human feces with some gas.

3 Likes

:face_vomiting: Soooo you smoked some actual cat piss? How’d that taste?

2 Likes

I bought some “Dog Shit” at a dispensary once that had a genuine fecal smell, and unfortunately taste. It was a heavy hitter but I just didn’t enjoy the flavor of it, shit smell “kinda” works for cannabis IMO but not taste, not for me at least

5 Likes

They got the Snicklefritz lol

9 Likes

It’s a congregation of terpenes and monoterpenes that smell bad and taste worse.:nauseated_face:
The kind of flavor that stings the tip of your tongue… and may even wipe out a couple of your taste buds in the process!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I don’t like the terpinolene smell that you get from trainwreck/jack/etc. Its hard to breed out and reminds me of astringent pine sol and gin. Smokes fine and the terpinolene nose can be impressively strong, but just don’t like it. Terpinolene can make it difficult to smell the other flavors in the bud.

4 Likes

I had a plant that smelled like eucalyptus, smoked that way also. I hated the taste and smell of that plant.

6 Likes

i just assumed anal leakage. itchy wet and uncomfortable :grin:

3 Likes

I have some Mephisto Double Grape that has an overtone of rotten eggs with grape soda. The rotten smell has been diminishing with the cure. Same smell from two different plants.
It’s super strong and smokes great. No weird smoke taste.

3 Likes

When you make assumptions about anal leakage you make an ass out of…no that doesn’t work

:joy:

10 Likes

The DLA5 x Choc D smelled like body odor and vagina to me. It was a good intriguing to me and my wife, but some friends didn’t like it. More for us to smoke!

5 Likes

I grew Cat piss when it was a clone only strain…my 1K flower room really did smell like cat piss…I also grew it in my Phototrons…

18 Likes

Does it smoke better then it smells?

3 Likes