WubbaLubbaDubDub's Garden

Black widow please :grin:. Sorry for the slow reply, I’m just getting up. I’m night shift for the next 3 weeks

3 Likes

Hey guys I just wanted to show some Canadians this dope way to protect seeds during shipping.
I did the tried and true DVD case for Kushking

But check out these government 5 pre roll cases

6 Likes

That looks like it would work great!

Seeing as how I boycott ‘legal’ pot where would I get those cases?

I have yet to purchase a single toke tho have sampled a few strains that a buddy buys. Have not been impressed.

:peace:

5 Likes

I ask my friends for their doob tubes and cases from buying legal joints.
I’m stocking up for when concerts are a normal thing again

My friend bought be the bigger tube with 3 pre rolls in it for my b day the other day,weed was meh but it was very nice of them

5 Likes

Did you read the article about injecting straight silver nitrate into the stem?

I’m thinking about giving it a go soon. Maybe on some Katsu gear :yum:

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of this but I’ll give it a read today thank you!
I’ve been private messaging with a member getting some ideas about reversing with the sts they sent me.
I’m not sure which strain from katsu I’m gonna run but there will be a lot of seeds hopefully

3 Likes

Well the sunset vibes auto is doing very well

I supercroped and tied down the sour diesel photo fem, decent size for a 7 gallon pot it’s like 48X42 inches wide
Mazarilla auto 4.5gallon pot starting to flower.No real training,trimmed out the suckers on the inner first first node on all these autos
Fighting gorilla auto
Gorilla auto

Acid Kush auto
Blueberry cookies auto is slower to show than the Sunset vibes started at the same time but it’s much larger
And the cheese is doing okay even though a big branch broke off

11 Likes

I had a problem with the big side branches breaking off my outside girl last year and used long pipe cleaners from a craft store to tie the branches to the main stem for support. Once the colas get big they’ll break off just from the weight and if some serious wind comes along . . .

3 Likes

I grabbed some 4ft and 5ft fencing with rectangular holes and made my own tomato cages by cutting and bending ends of the fence that I put around every plant, gives base support you can tie to and then 1-2 scrog nets (trying 2 this year). It’s crazy how much weight the buds can have end of season

8 Likes

Your plants are killing it man! Love the baby buds.
:facepunch::sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Made a batch of fungal tea today for the girls

4” cup of seaweed
Handful of alfalfa
Pinch of GG glacial rock dust,oyster flour, and some azomite
3/4 of a 4”cup of neem meal
A pinch, 1/5 of a 4”pot of GG power bloom

I had 4 gallons of rainwater I threw in,topped the rest off with airated tap water
Added a cup of EWC while filling.
Found a old bag of boogie Brew in my shed so I threw in 1/4 of a 4” cup
4X4” cups of mushroom

And a healthy couple glugs of molasses to top it off
Just a normal 2 outlet aquarium pump until I upgrade to a 1/4inch outlet airpump.

The four autos started last are yellowing a bit so I’m excited to Feed tomorrow.

Sunset vibes auto is filling out a little bit.

16 Likes

Nice!! You definitely have a jungle going brother Dub!

5 Likes

Can hardly see the forest for the pot trees man!

I don’t know about that dried seaweed meal. I has 9% salt as in NaCl or table salt. Seems a tad high.

Where did you get the neem cake and some of the other goodies? Lucky to get promix up here and a few different manures but not a lot more. Got a bag of coco in the city last week to try.

Lets see a pic of the Mazarilla. I’ll grab a flash shot before I go to bed and update my overdue journal tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hey buddy!
Your right the NaCL is kinda high on the seaweed meal.I’ll have to keep an eye on it and see if they handle it okay.
This stuff I got shipped from Saskatchewan and it’s less than half price of Gia Green kelp meal!

Most of my shopping I do at UFA.alfalfa pellets,DE,soybean meal,molasses.

The Neem meal I had to order from Reindeer Naturals in BC, he used to greyhound the bags to me but now shipping went up.

My mazarilla is coming along nicely too!
A bit of yellowing but I’m hoping to feed later

6 Likes

Just curious what Saskatchewan is selling?

4 Likes

Does not compute…seaweed…Saskatchewan…

5 Likes

Unless it’s harvested from the couple salt water lakes in the province . Doesn’t make sense really.

2 Likes

Lol I bought from a garden company in Saskatchewan they import the seaweed meal from Nova Scotia and it’s still cheaper than buying Gia Green Kelp Meal from BC

5 Likes

I’m guessing earlys in saskatoon

3 Likes