Yeah I know....but Coldflame's back on his skunk shhhh

Nothing wall piercing but all smelled wonderfuly stinky and got me just right. I want to try Bhodi and Tom Hill stuff next.

2 Likes

Well dm me…step into my office…we might can barter :v:t5:

2 Likes

I think we might be better served creating something new.
There’s plenty of landraces around on the site. If different people grew them out it wouldn’t take too long to find the exceptional sports. Find those that have the time and space to find the good males from the landraces.
Take the pollen and cuttings of the girls and spread them around to get crossed with the other landrace sports and within 5 years we’d have a wide selection of great new strains that don’t have the same limited genetics of all current modern strains.

6 Likes

I’m more or less speaking about something already stable…and worked to start with. Something maybe oldschool…not nessisarly landrace new. Lol

4 Likes

Very Kool thread and great info.
Following along for sure
:+1::v::pray:

2 Likes

Them goat and monkey boys are from my neck of the woods.

2 Likes

Xo is the man.

A little update not much happening at the moment…just some seedlings…hillbilly sk…

…cheese s1 in middle and 2 super g(giesel ×ss) …devil and nordle … …shiva rishi… …shit …and not so related but headband ×lazydog :v:t5:

18 Likes

So, let’s play a game. Let’s see if you can tell which skunks are which. This is the start of the interesting stuff to me. Here we have 3 shit plants which are looking to wanna show fem and a s1 cheese fem…so. who’s the odd? :v:t5:

11 Likes

Odd duck the one on the left?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s my guess too

1 Like

Well, the 3 in the back are indeed shit. The one in the fore ground is the cheese s1. So far they to me look as if they could have came out the same pk. I’m watching the devils and nordle which I believe I spotted a male. Ill wait a little longer to determine…depending on males I’ll choose the best and clone , or maybe take clones from males of both variety and wait on chosen fems to pollinate.

4 Likes

I’ve heard great things about nordle

1 Like

13:55 mark…from out his mouth…now what’s it worth…idk. https://youtu.be/sfuLIZ2BARY

I also share your affinity for the skunk spray terps. I’ve yet to fully dive into my seed stock but have a few packs that may possibly hold some hope!
I just planted me a bean from a pack labeled Old School Skunk ‘96 that came from South Africa, sick Nick to be exact of from dankest Africa. Guessing the genetics to be more sativa dominant as the plant growing reflects such traits.
Wishing you luck and may the Skunk be with You :call_me_hand:t4::skunk::fire:

1 Like

No skunks in sattys, indys and more specific narrow leafs.

Good luck

2 Likes

I just found this thread, and you are awesome !
Im so happy you have decided to dedicate the time to do this. I too am sending good vibes your way. This is gonna come out great !

:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

I’ve seen some indica’s that were narrow leaf and others that were stretch (SSDD). It’s counter to what is expected but actually it would to me indicate picking up cross traits from hybridization. By that line of reasoning it be pretty unlikely a smell trait would show up in only one side.

Edit: and they are all hybrids …(ducks) at this point

1 Like

Believe me it’s an indica.
I have no dog in this fight, I got mine.

Search wherever ya want.

4 Likes

I ain’ even man …don’t have to…have you not seen the rallied troops about?