You know you're high when

Lol that’s just being a human… I’ve done it about 482937 times in the last 10 minutes even

7 Likes

You need to get out more :smile:

1 Like

…when you set your vape down to refill it … and can’t find it again. 5 days and counting now.

11 Likes

Top of the fridge, in a closet, right next to something that blends it’s color… All places I’ve put them

10 Likes

its under the sofa bro…lol

6 Likes

Trimmming branches off a tree with a hand saw for 30 minutes instead of mowing the lawn

7 Likes

F*** I have done that quite a few times.

3 Likes

you know your high when… you create a topic and it already exists. rtfm, utfse

you go to the fridge for a beer and grab a bottle of… Worcestershire sauce cuz thats a thing that happened, just now. fucking homegrown, im probably biased, but my weed messes me up more than most dispensary weed…

12 Likes

You know you’re high when you set off the smoke alarm in your house from smoking too many joints :triumph:

7 Likes

Forgetting how to urinate. Hmmm, is that normal? That’s the second part, hmmm.

8 Likes

Spaying shave gel on your armpits instead of deodorant :grinning:

Read the same page 5 times over and still only recognise the first 3 words :thumbsup:

9 Likes

I did the walking into the wrong house not that long ago. :joy:

5 Likes

When you’re lying by a campfire in the fetal position because you accidentally ate 10 special cookies thinking they were regular cookies.

9 Likes

Back when i did use, i would get so messed up I would hide my stash of what ever I had whilst under the influence so well that i had to get messed up again just to remember where i hid it originally. Damn brain

6 Likes

Plot twist: You never owned one. :joy:

3 Likes

How many days were you gone? :smile:

2 Likes

It wasn’t me. But he was crying asking “when does this end?”

5 Likes

When the joint goes out while you’re just staring at it

6 Likes

It’s right next to the bottle of juice

3 Likes

-when you pull the rope on a chainsaw for 5 minutes breaking a sweat to realize it’s outta gas, then pulling the same rope another 5 minutes to hear someone say " Did you try turning the switch on"

7 Likes