You post, $1 is donated per OG to OverGrow

That’s a nice looking plant!

4 Likes

Thanks! I wish I had taken a cutting off it before flower, Gonna have to re-veg for sure

4 Likes

Let’s OVERGROW the world! Thanks for such a wonderful place to learn and share!

2 Likes

If the reply count is not 500 must not have met the goal. So have to post and thanks for all you do,

6 Likes

What was the out come?

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Current tally: 123 OG’s give buck, making a difference every day.

Together we have provided: 3,500 meals for those in need, provided food for the world in need thru world central kitchen. We matched @CornbreadJunior donation to OverGrow and together we can say Fuck Cancer!

This event is never over, when we reach 500 OG’s a new phase begins. On July 4 2022 together we are going to provide another 1500 meals for those in need.

Like you we have a busy day ahead, Thank you OG’s! This started small… We are making a difference, giving life to hope for thousands of people. Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

Have a great weekend and a good day.

12 Likes

Squirticus Maximus!!

A very nice smelling Fog Dog! :pray:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’ll get back to everyone about its scent, later this evening/tomorrow!

In the meantime, wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and a great day. :grin:

Edit & PS: I popped 3 Fogs I was gifted by @Bobgrows
They smell, fruity and funky with a titch of diesel (NOT GAS) paired with the slightest “whiff”of what red wine tastes like :nauseated_face:!
Altogether weird and lovely at the same time!:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

5000 meals have been provided for those in need by your posts, Thank you 124 OG’s!

14 Likes

Great cause mate, not sure how I missed this thread

6 Likes

Most excellent thread. I am not amazed that the OG community responds for a good cause. The folks on here are next level cool IMO.

5 Likes

When your not here in person.

You are still here in spirit, Thank you OG 125!

14 Likes

The droid abides bro

7 Likes

That was awesome of you!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Keep on keeping on my good men!

2 Likes

Give it up for the OG :+1:

2 Likes

Cool thread, worthy cause.

3 Likes

How can you NOT love the OG!? Proud to be associated with such a great group of folks!

5 Likes

For real, keep up the good posts for the great cause!

2 Likes

Its amazing just how beautiful this community is. I feel honored to be part of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome thread!! Love it!!