You post, $1 is donated per OG to OverGrow

What was the out come?

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Current tally: 123 OG’s give buck, making a difference every day.

Together we have provided: 3,500 meals for those in need, provided food for the world in need thru world central kitchen. We matched @CornbreadJunior donation to OverGrow and together we can say Fuck Cancer!

This event is never over, when we reach 500 OG’s a new phase begins. On July 4 2022 together we are going to provide another 1500 meals for those in need.

Like you we have a busy day ahead, Thank you OG’s! This started small… We are making a difference, giving life to hope for thousands of people. Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

Have a great weekend and a good day.

12 Likes

Squirticus Maximus!!

A very nice smelling Fog Dog! :pray:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’ll get back to everyone about its scent, later this evening/tomorrow!

In the meantime, wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and a great day. :grin:

Edit & PS: I popped 3 Fogs I was gifted by @Bobgrows
They smell, fruity and funky with a titch of diesel (NOT GAS) paired with the slightest “whiff”of what red wine tastes like :nauseated_face:!
Altogether weird and lovely at the same time!:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

5000 meals have been provided for those in need by your posts, Thank you 124 OG’s!

14 Likes

Great cause mate, not sure how I missed this thread

6 Likes

Most excellent thread. I am not amazed that the OG community responds for a good cause. The folks on here are next level cool IMO.

5 Likes

When your not here in person.

You are still here in spirit, Thank you OG 125!

14 Likes

The droid abides bro

7 Likes

That was awesome of you!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Keep on keeping on my good men!

2 Likes

Give it up for the OG :+1:

2 Likes

Cool thread, worthy cause.

3 Likes

How can you NOT love the OG!? Proud to be associated with such a great group of folks!

5 Likes

For real, keep up the good posts for the great cause!

2 Likes

Its amazing just how beautiful this community is. I feel honored to be part of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome thread!! Love it!!

Yes yes yes. All day. OG

Thank you for this thread and your generosity, @Heliosphear !

I’m going to tell you my second favorite thing about being a home grower. (A fat bong hit of the weed I grew is my favorite thing. Big surprise there!)

The prelude to that second thing is the amazing abundance of a relatively few plants and what that allows. I don’t smoke as much as I used to, not for lack of desire, but rather these 72 year old lungs just won’t abide that much any more. So here’s the beautiful thing about that abundance/lack of capacity on my part - my second favorite thing to do with pot is to give it away, and this allows me to give so much more away! And shit howdy I really fucking love to give pot away. I always have. I’ve always have felt it’s part of the hippie ethos. Yeah, I’m a fucking 72 year old hippie freak, and proud to scream it from the rooftops (although my balance ain’t so great any more, so perhaps I’ll just stay on terra foima). And sure, it’s always appreciated by our friends and loved ones, but for me, by far the best give aways are to the unsuspecting, the unaware. (Cue the diabolical laugh!) (And, of course, it’s recreationally legal here.)

We ordered a new couch a few weeks ago and today it was delivered, and the old one was also taken away (by a different company). I had never met these guys before, but I knew them. I did that kind of stuff sometimes when I was younger. Shower after work kinds of jobs. So I bagged up 4 fat eights (with a commercial hard candy edible in each) and gave it to them. They liked it a lot and were definitely surprised, but I don’t believe they liked it as much as I did. The fucking joy is in the giving!

These are of pics of my 2022 grow -

And so I say once again, thank you, Heliosphear, for this fine thread and your generosity!

12 Likes

Please send me the donation link !!! need to support “OverGrow.com” Little know secret _---- Best site - this site has some very great breeders - BOG is one - if any one wants to learn (no matter how many years you have be cultivating check out this publication “Bonanza Of Green” the book cost is $139.00 Yea ! expensive but worth every penny( can go to a few sites and download for free) Thanks OverGrow thanks to you I have includeed my “Pheno’s” from current members !!!

3 Likes

@hawkman You can find out how to support OverGrow here:

By posting in the contest you can say FUCancer and make a difference or OverGrow the World and be entered to win a sticker if selected while adding to the support here for giving a buck about OG’s and there at the same time.

Thank you to everyone who posted for giving a buck about OverGrow and the incredible people who grow together everyday.

7 Likes