Zeppelin's Landing

Came in all modest talking about never did a grow log… and now look at you… great job man!! It takes guts to put yourself out there without confidence… bravo :clap: :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling:

5 Likes

Keep going… ramble on!!!

1 Like

This photo is from earlier this year before I started a grow diary :woman_farmer: I do like cup grows :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

5 Likes

good for you! nice work on the seeds all from 2 seeds wow!

3 Likes

Awesome work mate, they’ll be no stopping you now​:clap::green_heart:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Cut down the Forum Stomper day 76 :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

fantastic job !!!

and this … :wink:

3 Likes

Gave her alittle trim today. This is that premature seed that fell off way early :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes
7 Likes

Before I trash these, I thought “what the heck” see if any crack :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I’d guess about 40%.
I dumped my duds and rejects into my worm bin… A few days later, there were hundreds of sprouts… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Hard to judge a seed by it’s cover…

Cheers
G

9 Likes

I really didn’t want to chop her as I became quite attached to my first seed :slightly_smiling_face: but I look forward to lighting her up.

15 Likes

After 3 days only one cracked, duds are duds. Look at the mold, eww, never had that happen before :grimacing:

7 Likes

Did they get a proper dry before you tried to pop them? Or did they go straight from the wet bud to the popping attempt?

3 Likes

24 hour soak in bottled water, 36 hours paper towel. These are my own sodk s1’s :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Planted all 12 to see what happens :woman_farmer:

10 Likes

{11-22-22} Day 1 :woman_farmer: little one in middle popped up a few hours ago :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

{11-25-22} Day 4 one more joined in, 9 for 12 :woman_farmer:

13 Likes