Zeppelin's Landing

I use a Microbe and a Kelp Me Kelp You “Bushdoctor supplement” with every feeding in coco. works for me :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Those littles look happy :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks to a Reddit suggestion I ended up down the YouTube rabbit hole of Zep remixes today. The original is always better, but it’s fun to hear a reinterpretation of a classic…

2 Likes

NOBODY does Zep like Zep! Jimmy Page is the reason I started playing guitar.

4 Likes

{9-25-22} Cut the top of the main cola of seedtree B. Seeds don’t look as dark as the last batch. 65 total, 55 and 10. Will chop down in a few days, hope for some darker ones. :woman_farmer:

9 Likes

21 Likes

Good lookin beanz :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yea, harvest timing looks good too.
Nice work. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Coco grow not going well. :slightly_frowning_face: Temperature dropped and looks like they are stunted, trashed today. Need to rethink the whole situation.

8 Likes

Sorry that sucks. I’ve ended grows early. Better to feel comfortable about what is happening. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

{9-27-22} Getting pleasantly crisp on top :slightly_smiling_face: day 140. Was wanting to see if any seeds would just fall off, even gave her a little shake and none.

14 Likes

These two just sitting in the window for the last few days :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

nice what strains :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

My first seed :woman_farmer: look forward to smoking her :slightly_smiling_face:

Forum Stomper :arrow_down:

16 Likes

Beautiful champ!!!

2 Likes

right on :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

{10-4-22} Yesterday seedtree B chopped, day 146 :woman_farmer:

12 Likes

Seedtree B produced 828 total {plus a few that hit the floor} :slightly_smiling_face: 667 dark and 161 whites. I’m very happy with the totals for this being my first time making my own seeds.

Between seedtree A & B that’s 1276 seeds :woman_farmer:

I want to thank all the fine folks who stop by and leave “likes” it makes the grow more fun, so Thank You! :+1:

A special thanks to my friend @BarefootAndBlazed who gave me my first Mephisto beans. I turned your 2 seeds into this :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

That’s so awesome!!! Great job!

7 Likes

Really good work there @LedZeppelin :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

9 Likes