Zeppelin's Landing

Damaged the Purple Lemonade plant when I knocked the fan over, looking alittle better today and will start to spray her tomorrow. :woman_farmer: The two to seed are up, but one isn’t looking good. Very humid 90+ %.

11 Likes

I dropped my LED on my fem Mac when it was a couple weeks old. It ballooned up into basketball bush. Accidental FIM. Looks like you did something similar. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

22/23 broke ground, but it’s just to many for my window sill. Got to find them a new home :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

The hall of mirrors nursery, I like it :+1:

I’ve never dropped that many weeds seeds at once, someday, maybe haha.

2 Likes

Hempy B is day 50 :slightly_smiling_face: Love the purple coming in on the PL being sprayed.

14 Likes

Cups are at day 11, of the two Purple Lemonade one didn’t make it and this one has stalled out. If the sprayed plant produces pollen I will have to try and collect it some how :confused:

11 Likes

Nice rows of plants there. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

if the plants are not in a breezy / windy location you can just set the plant & pot on a sheet or two of parchment or foil and the pollen just falls on it. pick up the plant and then collect your pollen. sometimes if there is a lot of pollen on the plant you can just shake it a bit or brush it off so it falls down.
hempy b is rocken along!

5 Likes

Cup girls at day 16 :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Those look really nice. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

it is so cool to see the update growth photos. never ceases to amaze me how the plants grow when you see the photos. it is so different that just watching them grow day after day. there has to be a led zep song for that rocking cup holder you fabricated. i dig it a lot, cant tell you how many solos i have knocked over and damaged / killed the plant… even if i dont knock them over it is a pain to move 12 cups vs just picking up the flat of plants. nice work you do!

1 Like

I knock them over quite a bit also. The cardboard holder works great until it gets wet or plants get heavy. Here’s one a fellow grower made for me to use outside, but I’m not growing outdoors anymore :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Purple Lemonade at day 41 :woman_farmer: Sprayed on July 8-11-15-19. Top has alot of sacks, nothing in middle and some on bottom small bud. Really like the color :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Cups are at day 26. Hempy Bucket day 66 :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

I gotta make myself a cup holder like that! Nice looking hempy and some happy babies :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

She looks to be getting close to pollen time :slightly_smiling_face: This is the first purple plant I have grown and the color is so cool that I will be doing some more of them.

19 Likes

I like it. :sunglasses: :metal:

6 Likes

One month old today, I sprayed her with sts on August 3-7-12-17. Only took 12 days and loaded with sacks. Kind of hooked on purple now :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Day 16 for the Gorilla Cookies & Purple Punch, plan to hit them with some pollen if the timing works out :woman_farmer:

12 Likes

Healthy and Flourished. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes