Zeppelin's Landing

making auto seeds? your plants have the happy green color effect no matter what type of grow you have them in. you so rock your grows. is that why they are so happy? :wink:

3 Likes

Cups at day 45 :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Day 40 on pollen maker, day 25 on these two with one just starting to throw white hairs. Looks like the cup is going faster than I thought. 15 days between is to much, next time I will just start them at the same time :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Great ballz of :fire:

6 Likes

Goodness gracious!

1 Like

Nice job keeping those plants green in a solo cup. Anytime I try a solo cup grow they’re always beat up and just hanging on until the end

2 Likes

One month today and the Purple Punch hit the light. Gorilla Cookies is just alittle behind. Trying a hempy bucket grow in cups, inch and a half of perlite, coco on top, popped today :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Day 39, the Purple Punch is lookin’ good, Gorilla Cookies not so much. I tried to do alittle more bending and she snapped off, darn it! So I did a trim :woman_farmer:

18 Likes

You definitely give me hope for my 3 gallon grows :joy:
You are the queen of solos!! :grin:

4 Likes

Looks good to me. Props. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

she does magic in them solos for sure.

2 Likes

Cups just about done, one more week. They filled out nicely, thinking a couple of oz’s :slightly_smiling_face:
The hempy cups didn’t do much in the last 10 days.

17 Likes

With your snapped plant now you’ve got something to clone should be able to get a couple off that top.

3 Likes

Nice buddage :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

WOWZA @LedZeppelin looking AWESOME!

Nice reversal high five

4 Likes

Just cut the tops off, want to give the rest of plant a few more days :woman_farmer: I will be down to just one cup, Wedding Cheese cake day 48, hempy cups I tossed.

19 Likes

nice frosty & chunky nugs. good job!

3 Likes

Those buds look killer. :100:

4 Likes

Photos from day 50 {two days ago} Purple Punch is largest auto I’ve ever grown, a little too big for me really. :slightly_smiling_face: I like them smaller in my set up, also she has no purple color which is disappointing. Gorilla Cookies, I’m done with her, to slow to tall at almost four feet. I put her in the window do to finish how ever she does.

18 Likes

Great looking plant hun. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like