Zeppelin's Landing

The Sour Crack gave me 2.44 ozs dry :slightly_smiling_face:

I ended up with 1.91 ozs from the cups.

10 Likes

Amazing grows and plants! You grow bigger autos in solos than I did in a 3 gal fabric. Curious about the solos are you flowering those out in solos for seed or some kind of pheno hunt?

Dig your pots I was trying to figure out what I was looking at. Thought maybe a brass pot lol then I realized they are coffee containers 🤦. Beautiful works as always.

2 Likes

Where has the time gone? Two years ago today I started Zeppelin’s landing. Thanks to all who gave likes and have just stopped by for a look. It’s been fun to be part of the OG community. Haven’t done an update in a month as my camera wasn’t working anymore.

Gave away alot and made alot of trades, couple of large ones too. I now have only about 100 beans total, all are breeder’s with about 60 in sealed packs and 40 or so in open packs. I’ll work thru these and try to make a few more trades, my goal is to only grow pinks and purples in the future.

First photo day 39: Sam OG and Wedding Cheese Cake that got away from me, so now they will remain outdoors to do whatever they do. Next photos day 20 for these eight: the two Zkittlesz growing better than the other six, decided they should also go outside.

:peace_symbol: You all have a Happy 4th of July and stay safe LZ

13 Likes

glad to see you working that new camera and posting again.

time is flying !! june has just whizzed by, i barley saw it. spring is always busy. if i dont see you before then i hope you have a fire crack en 4th yourself. :firecracker: :sparkler: :fireworks:

2 Likes

killing it those plants look amazing.

2 Likes

Hello OG!

Wedding Cheese Cake {left} has another 11 days to go. Looking like maybe 2 ozs?

Sam OG {right} atleast a couple more weeks

Two Zkittlesz photo from day 45

The three dragging up the rear, ended going outdoors

Started four more for inside

Hope you’re having a wonderful day!

:slightly_smiling_face: LZ

15 Likes