Zeppelin's Landing

Thank You so very, very much @LedZeppelin ! ! !
Much respect and appreciation for all your kindnesses. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Those stamps ARE awesome, I always ask if they have better sheets than just flags now

2 Likes

My favorites for the last few years have been the Dia de los Muertos calavera skull stamps.

The Purple Lemonade/Purple Punch cross seeds I made turned
out to be my best cup grow to date. Total 3.26 ounces dry with
some nice color to it LZ

17 Likes

Congrats, looks great!

2 Likes

that is awesome. great looking buds / harvest.

the sign up for jilly bean co-op is open if you have an interest in them. got to check the list of seed you gifted me. :face_with_monocle: see if that purple lemonade is there. lol. great buds
just wanted to tag you for open sign up for co-op. :green_heart:

1 Like

Cut down two of the Rocbuds, another week for the other four. Did drop two Sour Crack a week ago, but their not looking so good, itโ€™s been alittle cold. Have a bunch of seeds soaking for the next cup grow LZ

Glad they landed @420noob

Seed giveaway mailed out today for:

@IKEA22
@blowdout2269
@Jhamersburg

17 Likes

Thank you LZ!
:smiley:

2 Likes

Rocbuds came down, many nice colored buds. Sour Crack looking better at day 21. Cups, not so much. Soaked 22 seeds, 7 didnโ€™t crack, 3 didnโ€™t spout, couple died within a few days. The one that looks good in middle is only three inches tall, most have been tossed out. Will try another batch soon LZ

14 Likes

Day 35 for the Sour Crack. I was able to keep them small this time, 10 & 14 inches. Started over with the cups, soaked 21 seeds and 20 cracked and spouted. Day 2 and 7 in photos. The one cup I kept as sheโ€™s trying hard to bud up. Last photo is just one I liked of a past Rocbud. LZ

14 Likes

Are those autos? That is great looking plants for solos!

2 Likes

Sour Crack is an auto-fem from Mephisto Genetics.

IIRC, I believe I sent the original beans to LZ to reverse and make more. :grin:

3 Likes

I thought so I love mephisto never seen in such small pots and still look so good!

2 Likes

It has been a couple of years since Iโ€™ve run any Mephisto gear, but I just planted my last Walter White seed and it sprouted!

2 Likes

Pretty sure Zeplin does Krakty in those cans too.

1 Like

Hello OG! Sour Crack day 50, filling in quite a bit. Cups day 7-14-21 LZ

12 Likes

Sour Crack has a week to go, such pretty colors now. Cups are filling in, day 46 LZ

17 Likes

the sour cracks are looking Tuff! were those under the mars? either way they look sweet! :face_with_monocle:

Dude, those buds are lit! Keep growing

2 Likes

Very nice, very nice indeed!!