Zipolite Oaxacan x Acapulco Gold, Wolfman, Holy Congo, Panamalawi x Angola and Mo

Zipolite that I have going right now. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Dang, she’s a looker! Really nice yielding for a smaller plant. That looks just like the Zipolite leaner I gave my brother in law, while the pheno I have is definitely leaning towards the AG. I’m curious how the Zipolite smokes on it’s own, I’ve run through most of the available Oaxacans out there but this one and have only heard great things about it. How many weeks do you take her?

8 Likes

This is the first time growing her, so I don’t know yet. I’m very curious…I still wonder if there are any indica genes buried in there because it is a chunky and compact plant. But those pink pistils are pretty…starting to get some sweet musky aromas too.

7 Likes

Those pink pistils are awesome, I was going to mention that. Really good looking herb. I’ve had a lot of herb in Mexico and it lines up with the narcohybrids usually sold at the beaches or a regional variety that got dusted with Dutch or narcohybrid genetics at some point. Still likely to be righteous as I’ve heard only good things. Some of my favorite herb of all time is the BOEL Oaxacan x Dwarf Oaxacan, which comes down around 11-12 weeks but has a better bell-ringing and visual high than most of the 14-18 weekers I’ve run :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

I think you nailed it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

great info !! __ thanks there are a few I don’t kow but will be checkinig them out

3 Likes

Sorry man, I totally spaced on Hyp3rids! They’re a European group that’s putting out some killer stuff and have even more dropping on the 16th. They’ve been super helpful and the Wolfman is a stunner so far. If it smokes like I hope it does, I’ll be looking for a mother plant to work with.

https://hyp3rids.com/

8 Likes

Here’s Super Massive Black Hole at harvest, day 72 flower. It’s the most beautiful plant I’ve grown. It smells of fruit-floral soap/chapstick with a baseline of paint. The tester high was potent and well balanced. The resin is greasy and extremely dense.

29 Likes

Black Hole a MassMedicalStrain ?

WOW !! just checked that site out - great genetics !!! Thanks

1 Like

No, it’s from Snowhigh. (Bodhis (White x Malawi Gold) x Snowhighs Acapulco Gold x C99) x Vietnam Gold :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Holy shit! Looks like an OG on steroids. Kinda weird, considering the genetics. Gorgeous, though.

7 Likes

My goodness that thing is beautiful! Such a great job growing that

3 Likes

Love Snowhigh; but why are they so expensive, sheesh.

3 Likes

also many, many strains are "out-of stock wish they made females seeds

Yesterday was day 21 of 11.5/12.5 for the girls and everyone is trucking along nicely. The stretch has been manageable and from here they’ll probably stretch a bit more as the buds develop but I’m unlikely to overgrow the tent. Unlikely being the key word, i have my concerns about Wolfman because knowing the genetics I wouldn’t be surprised if I wake up to 6" of stretch one morning. My oppressive lighting strikes again :call_me_hand:I’m happy with the bud sites forming and will be watching how their structure stretches in and fills in, especially for the low ones like Holy Congo and Wolfman.

The Belle of the Ball Zipolite Oaxacan x Acapulco Gold:

Mextiza/Malawi Bastard:

Holy Congo:

Wolfman (TNF '95 Silver Haze x Lieu Hanh(Vietnam Black x Nevil’s Haze)):

Panama/Malawi x Angola Red OG:

Flower tent heading into week 4:

22 Likes

Beauty queens, one and all!

4 Likes

Thanks man! I think you were asking about the bud formation on the ZipoliteAG and its looking really good so far, about 50% more than the Mextiza/Malawi Bastard so far. Should be some nice colas de zorro :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Looks like a firework show!

4 Likes

great grow –
great strains !!

2 Likes