2024 amumayuk dunes with fighting bilbo

sadly im not getting the full tast yet but i managed to get every seeds out uncruishedso taste wasnt much tainted but overall it passes i just cannot pronounce myself fully on it yet but im expecting great thing for croptober

1 Like

And Yes I see moving Any Panels… is no slick thing. Kudos to you Bud

1 Like

girls are enjoying the dunes they gonna get huge i feel it

7 Likes

Nice to see that Trampoline getting used on each plant lol
Bring it on @amumayuk

1 Like

dont go too far im growing :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

just a lilupdate garden is doing good i took out the green tape and am trying to be more hand-on this season so i pulled out the green tape and started yanking her out towards the cage
picture might come in a few days i wanna let it do its magic first

1 Like

decided to get out and take few pictures this morning girls are setting in quickly

5 Likes

In the last photo you have a plant in an octopot. (I think that’s what it’s called.) Does that pot live outdoors full time? Is it sturdy enough to be moved multiple times a day?

Thank you! :+1:

2 Likes

no this is an air pot or root pruning plastic pot

its my first time putting them outfoors but if they are uv resistant they should last

2 Likes

Right. Thank you.

Are they sturdy enough to be moved around in an outdoor grow? I have to move my plants multiple times a day.

2 Likes

i pick mine up by the seam(overlap) as a precaution but so far so good just one handed but i would prefer to handle it two handed

2 Likes

the girls this morning

2 Likes

I like the raised cage, very cool!

1 Like

i find it very useful in windy days and for training

2 Likes

I can see the wind this morning, or rather the plants blowing in it, lol

2 Likes

They are being Blown Sideways today !
Bro lol, great pics @amumayuk

WoW you Do have some room to grow there!!!

1 Like

not as much today but i did added a lasagna layer this morning before flowering starts in few weeks

1 Like

mosquitos were out for bloodand being the defendless one arm guy i am imagine me in shorts taking shots as i was swarmed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Your plants look wonderful, getting really W I D E… @amumayuk

Taking it for the Team… we Thank You for those Shots !!!

1 Like

thx man
the beans got strong genes for sure the trunks are thicc AF on the fighting bilbos i was expecting the same ftom mandalas but for some reason they thin( plain normal)

1 Like