2024 and Beyond: The Future of Cannabis Quality Amidst Commercialization

I recommend giving seeds of your DD out to the community if you want to help. That would be a great way to get feedback on it so you know if it’s worth working on for a wider audience

2 Likes

Unfortunately the first cross there was a company called Imagenetics that promised big things for it & I gave all the seed stock to him and he ran off. Still haven’t made a big batch of something else with it yet. I’m working on new seeds. I want to and would LOVE to spread them across the community and world

2 Likes

So sorry that happened to you :frowning:

By the way guys I know @DanielGrowPhotos and he’s a great dude. Please give him a chance and check his work out.

That photo was really nice by the way.

1 Like

That’s why I mentioned Daniel in the lions den with chat gpt on that prior gpt post. It’s only true. Because there’s shit like this that happens when I have the heart to give the clone out and the offspring in this case both. but despite all the people who think in scarcity, I gave the plant itself manually to every good grower with passion that I know it almost seems like or at least offered it, and it’s made a name for itself but it’s really what I feel my life purpose is to really spread that plant because it’s true medicine and I don’t care if anyone runs off in the long run because the medicine will go where it needs to and heal where it needs to. I feel like that plant is a part of me and I need to spread it. I feel it’s my purpose in life. And I’m surrounding my life with its purpose above all else. I spent 12k on that bag of seeds that I posted priorly. It’s a huge bag. And I did that on credit $ just to find offspring for delight because I wanted original delight hybrids. Along with teaming with other hunters on my team and giving them even more seeds to hunt for that project. And I wanted to choose manually what to cross her to. Because corners cut is never good and I want to do everything manually. I’m a perfectionist

@DanielGrowPhotos

Can you talk more about the anti anxiety aspects?

I find that really helpful and i know mates like @TopShelfTrees1 do too

@GreenHighland was telling me about his unicorn poop cut that really helps alleviate anxiety too. I find it really interesting and surprising how gsc or gelato affects some people negatively, and for others it alleviates their anxiety big time.

1 Like

As my boi Clec quoted

“The sun shines brighter, the birds chirp louder, the grasshoppers jump to the fuckin moon”

Best description I’ve heard

So like uplifting and euphoric? Cause i do dig that actually for the daytime

It’s anything you need with more of that vibe yes like at the gym it’s the only thing that gets me super in tune. It’s the fuel I need for my brain. Others have different effects but this is streight brain fuel for any time to feel wonderful. Plus you can sleep on it well

Makes sense, half gelato half sour. Get the best of both worlds. Too bad I can’t try it cause you’re in the states.

Exactly 1/2 gelato 1/2 sour best of both worlds. It’s spot on what you said. Cuz think about it, there’s Indica, sativa, hybrid, but what is the best of both gelato & sour. It’s its own league I feel like when the pheno is found to be outstanding and truly best of both worlds unlike delights mid sisters

I disagree that it’d be in its own league, my standards are extremely high at this point

But I see what you’re saying and I’d love to try it if I’m ever in your area. I see the potential of your ideas. Does that make sense?

Well I only feel like it’s its own league cuz the effect is like nothing else I’ve tried at all

That’s fair and I completely understand. I’ve talked to people who really need that anti anxiety effect. Friend of mine went nuts about Golden Lemons because he said it was like magic for his autism. Thats jewgold og x Las Vegas lemon skunk I think.

I told him to check lemon tree out.

While I was buying those 12k of beans I was hoping to find something better but I only found box checkers that delight is still my favorite smoke ever no matter what I do & its 3 years since I reversed ajs and found delight so at this time I do think it’s the future only because I authentically thought this out for 3 years about if anything at all is better than delight for me and nothing is. No matter what I do or try. And I wanted to believe other shit is better because I try to collect them all that are good enough that im stoked about it so that would give me something to be excited for to buy. And I bought so much seed. And I sprouted so much seed. And delight tops it all end consumer wise but grows worse than everything I found pretty much. That’s why I’m confident that by me cross breeding delight to my unique finds that streight up box checkers will come out that nobody can argue with. I’m working on it and it takes time to do right but that’s where I’m at. It’s already a 3 year project in the makes. That’s why I said future cuz I’ll never give up but it will take a lot of time

I know how you feel because that’s almost like my dream, lmao

I want to make other people happy with weed but finding something that really works for me is what I really wanna focus on. Chem, kush, sour really work well

How can I get you delight bro

Easy,

Give yourself the time and love needed to make more seeds and work,

Then trade me some for my work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would wanna give it to all of overgrow at that point

Which is actually possible brother. So give yourself love and the time needed. We will be here waiting. Not sure if you have a grow log going?

1 Like