30 day roll, lets do this

I have all the bags too. I usually just use 220, 160 and 45. I press it all into rosin. There is like 1/2 the yield in that 45 bag. I’m going to press both and compare yield and quality. :wink:

3 Likes

What I’ve determined about the hash bags is they know things. Whoever made the bags, has spent lots of time doing technical research. I was fucking blown away by this:
Only the 90 bags captures the capitate trichomes. The 73 gets the sessiles, and the 25 gets the trash.

4 Likes

I agree I think the 45 and the 25 are trash yes Reiko the 25 polls a huge amount in but it’s just garbage in my opinion

3 Likes

But I press the 25 it’s better then waste

6 Likes

A real good plant does this:
not much in the 73,25 and huge dump in the 90. 2-3 grams of the trash and 30 grams of the golden goose!
I throw away 25-73 only keep the 90. That other shit isn’t even rosin worthy!

5 Likes

I haven’t kept the 25 in years. Just a waste of time draining that bag. :rofl:

I’m sure my brother will enjoy the 45 rosin.

5 Likes

I disagree on the 73 my plants produce great in the 73 and it’s good quality

4 Likes

I have so much bud ash and Rozen here the last thing I need is low grade stuff

i’ve gotten so spoiled on my Rison now if the plant material is over three weeks old I won’t even press it
I do not like dark Rozen it Hass to be yellowish to Golden for me to smoke it

Week old wedding cake Pressed returns the most beautiful Rison

6 Likes

Have you pressed hash yet? I’ll never press flower again. :grin:

6 Likes

Everything is looking beautiful as always. It’s always great to see you killing shit. You have great stuff going. Have a good one Dro. Be safe down there. :grin: :v:

2 Likes

yeah I’m still in the land of your going to jail son so I stay cool

I see you’ve been changing your set up and ramping up also

Nice of you to stop in sir @Baltimore

4 Likes

yeah I’ve pressed plenty of hash

I honestly feel that when I press my wedding cake or ice cream cake within two weeks of harvest the Rozen is incredible and just about as good as hash rosin

I have made so many batches of bubble hash I’m about sick of it.

after making my first batch of fresh frozen that’s the only way I want to do it anymore the product did it returned I just can’t explain how much better and stronger it is then using dried bud

5 Likes

Yeah, 80% of my harvest goes to live rosin. I keep a little bit of bud on hand for friends and bartering.

4 Likes

I had never done it before and I was absolutely blown away by what I got the high from it is incredible and it’s just different than from the dried bud in my opinion

3 Likes

I recently pressed Mac 1 it was translucent
Almost clear

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever pressed her before

3 Likes

Well worth it

2 Likes

Hey papa I’m sending some cuts of wedding cake and ice cream cake to a member here and this time I feel pretty certain that the member will actually run them rather than just curate them. i’m done sending out shit that doesn’t get run it’s just a waste of my time and money people who want to collect can just stay the hell away from me

I have asked him to send you snips when he roots my snips and I’m sure he will

@Papalag

13 Likes

I hear the GMO makes killer live rosin too. :yum:

3 Likes

GMO IS EXCELLENT :100::boom::100: never pressed her yet

4 Likes