2 Likes

They look killer
WC goes 70 ?
GMO goes 13/14 weeks I believe

4 Likes

yeah wc 70 to 77

gmo at least 12 MINIMUM

3 Likes

I hear that. Enjoy that beautiful work. I’m glad you’re well. I’ll be back through. This is a main event thread. Sheesh you’re getting it in buddy.

2 Likes

I’ve come to understand, with the help of microscopic measuring tools, that I am only capturing the capitate stalked in the image. If you omit the 90 bag and only collect at the 73, you are getting the “antherior sessile” and “sessile” trichomes. Anything that makes it through the 90 bag and into the 73 are just sessile trichomes with smaller caps. To me, that’s the garbage run.

5 Likes

Last couple runs I have used the 160(trash), 90, and 45. Then give the 45 away. Still haven’t pressed fresh frozen, that’s next.

3 Likes

I have not pressed fresh frozen yet either

2 Likes

what press do you have papa. @Papalag

2 Likes

It’s a cheap manual machine

I wish I got the automatic one

1 Like

Man yall are making me want to break out the bubble bags finally… have put it off for a looong time haha. Lots of old buds and trim to process.

5 Likes

If you remember, I almost lost Tahoe I had a really hard time with her I couldn’t get her to grow when everyone else was doing fine I just kept babying her and lo and behold one day she decided she wanted to be here now like I said above she’s the fastest growing plant by far that I have

4 Likes

Still hooked by your smoke reports Jet.

5 Likes

Hey pit o sharm

I think I might be able to slice a few snips out of my mothers what do you think???they’re extremely healthy I wanted to show you so you wouldn’t have any worries. it will take a few days for your package to get here so tonight I’ll hit them with one and done and maybe one more time before I send them to you .

@schmarmpit

I tend to take huge cuts I hope your case will hold large cuts

13 Likes

I think the best way to do them is to roll a joint and sit down and smoke it while you’re doing the report that’s the way I generally do them

I think I’ll do one tonight on the Do Si Do I wanted to let it cure a little bit but I keep smoking it in there will be none left pretty soon so I might as well do a report

3 Likes

I disagree. I think the best way is to pass you the blunt and to listen ^^

4 Likes

Dont understand , mostly i smoke alone , have @Habitt here close but he’s a hermit :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

same here since he put the words i coulfnt find to describe how tk felt for me i considered the report a sort of gospel , i now attend the church of 30 day roll

3 Likes