30 day roll, lets do this

yeah I do

easiest thing I could tell you is

I personally would run anything he created

3 Likes

Hell yeah, Jet! Thatā€™s a whole lotta Dosidos!

1 Like

New cuts re potted and given some light . ill mist them tonight , expect to see them looking really good by tomorrow evening

Hitting them with about 600 par

and some of the 5 week tent with everyone i like in it :grin:

15 Likes

are you working with Papa to see that he gets those cuts??

yeah Iā€™m excited about the Do Si Do I really really liked the plant that I grew

4 Likes

Right on! I appreciate it dude.

2 Likes

donā€™t let the price of his packs nor the fact that he gives away millions of seeds take away from the quality of what he creates

I keep saying Iā€™m going to do an entire baked beans run and I donā€™t know why I havenā€™t gotten off my ass and done it

Thereā€™s only a few seed sellers that I would run anything they made and heā€™s one of them

5 Likes

I havenā€™t messaged him yet, but tomorrow Iā€™m off to the post office to get the flat-rate boxes for him and rabeats. Heā€™ll definitely have them in his hands soon!

4 Likes

rabeets???

another member youā€™re sending something to???

I know Papa is going to be stoked to have them are you going to send both WC and ICC??? I donā€™t know if he has interest in Tahoe

@tresbundles

4 Likes

@Rabeats2093 , sending him a cut of Strawberry Overload, probably sneak in your WC, too for him. WC and ICC are ready to be cut, Iā€™ll ask if he wants Tahoe, sheā€™s plenty big enough.

4 Likes

Yeah send her to him she branches really well it wonā€™t matter giving up a few cuts

6 Likes

Donā€™t mind me over here cheesing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thanks JET & tress

2 Likes

That I hear is worth getting ahold of .

4 Likes

Some say i was born in a stable ā€¦

@jet i always cut my clone leafs any reason you dont like them that way ?
and <3 mail call

They route faster if you donā€™t cut the leaves

6 Likes

gotcha. thanks. and indeed permenent marker is going to be something i get ahold of this summer. hear lots of good things.

1 Like

The gentleman who offered it to me he hasnā€™t been around and his thread is kind of dead so I donā€™t ever expect to see it like usual

2 Likes

did a thing

New cuts are fine

16 Likes

that thing looks like a nice haul. lets go!

1 Like

loving the mini octoā€™s Started harvest at 8 AM this morning Iā€™m already done all the dirt is been put up all the pots have been cleaned and Iā€™m all set to replant Iā€™d be working for days with my old Octopotā€™s to get to the same point

3 Likes

One of the apple fritters was absolutely huge and beautiful purple and black and just covered in glue stinking to high heavens the triangle Kush went fat too
@HolyAngel

3 Likes