30 day roll, lets do this

Woo hoo
Great genetic you have there

2 Likes

yeah the Fritter is a very nice plant she goes beautiful and big not my favorite smoke but sheā€™s right there

3 Likes

Nice haul as well enjoy your harvest

3 Likes

I never knew thisā€¦Iā€™m going to try it without cutting the leafs next time haha

Why did so many people teach me the opposite when I was younger ??!

3 Likes

I think most people think it helps them route better but Iā€™ve done back to back experiments several times and they absolutely route better with full leaves

I also think they mostly get cut to fit inside the dome so theyā€™re not laying all over each other

I personally like to take very large cuts so that once they route theyā€™re ready to rock and I donā€™t have to spend weeks vegging them

11 Likes

Thatā€™s some solid advice right there thank you :raised_hands:

I always kept my cuts small and trimmed leafsā€¦
Seems Iā€™ve been making it harder on myself all these year :laughing:

Okay youā€™ve convinced me haha

3 Likes

Seconded.

Would also be the first time I would document a grow, publicly.

2 Likes

Good morning hows the crew this fine morning? :coffee:
429864947_416015767646076_3206859694528825730_n

11 Likes

Alright Iā€™m caught back up. How it been going jet. It looks like youve had a lot going on. Those are some nice new genetics in going to have to try dosidos some time. I re did pretty much my whole grow room going to re start my momā€™s this weekend and get ready for the next run. Not sure what Iā€™m going to run just yet. Cap junky and legend are just about finished drying i bought some of the 2 pound grove bags to try out an they are huge lol hopefully im filling them tonight. If not a sat a couple buds of each strain out so Iā€™ll be trying CJ tonight

3 Likes

I meant to ask did you ever try two plants in one large octo ?

2 Likes

did and plants were too crowded and made a mess , for Moms it is fine but nkt for harvesting

2 Likes

new cuts happy

5 weekers happy

new ICC 's happy

Everybody happy but me itā€™s trim day

21 Likes

@Mr.greenbee

Let me know what you think of the cap junkie when you try it

1 Like

speaking of Junkie time to get to work

13 Likes

Will do. I was checking it out last night there some beautiful buds. Idk what I have or if it just allergy but my nose has been wrecked for at least a week canā€™t smell or taste

4 Likes

CJ

19 Likes

Great job jet looks killer. I canā€™t wait to see what paps does with her

3 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a nice plant and she throws good weight Iā€™m still trimming her but it appears sheā€™s going nice with really no shitty buds all pretty nice

@Mr.greenbee

Pops will like her and she grows well Iā€™m looking forward to seeing it also

2 Likes

They look great
I canā€™t wait to see mine in full bloom

Paps

2 Likes