30 day roll, lets do this

16 Likes

TK’s turn

16 Likes

I think he will enjoy her to. She starts a little slow but comes in big time toward the middle to end of flower.

1 Like

Yes she yielded well with quality buds

16 Likes

Apple Fritter exceptionally nice

20 Likes

That is some beautiful color almost black
Bro

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

14 Likes

That is some beautiful plant great yield
Bro

2 Likes

AF is a super nice plant , trimming her is a pleasure . Getting nice ball of scissor hash from the trimming , been at it all day almost done , ready to stretch my back n neck n catch a BUZZ💥 Her yield is excellent , no bullshit in her either .

Tahoe had the most leaf and loosest buds of this bunch but still very acceptable to deal with

5 Likes

You don’t plan on losing this one, do you? :wink:

3 Likes

Alright I’m bout to try the CJ I put some in a bag a 1 hr 15 min ago hygrometer says 64. It should smoke just fine

4 Likes

How long did she flower for ?

3 Likes

I took mine at day 67. Cj has some power by the third hit you definitely feel it coming on. My daughter had the flu last week and I think I caught some of it I can’t taste or smell anything right now or it could be allergy idk. Pretty smooth smoke tho unless you jar down then it takes your breath away.

1 Like

NO,gonna smoke it right now, tired from trimming all day. I FOUND the forst one yesterday, :heart_eyes:

70 days

She has great power, comes on fast , keeps coming if you keep hittin her

If you are a commercial grower, you should have Lumpy’s Cut in your rooms!!! Plant is stunning, pleasure to trim, bag appeal out the ass, good smoke too!!!

Time to catch a buzz, think ill smoke the trim hash… :cowboy_hat_face:

20 Likes

Harvest day here few days ago… ruined a nice batch of gushmints x apples bananas with a 3 day dry. Got sick and slacked for 2 days forgot to put humidifier in room. Took all the tops and pit in a tote to try and bring back moisture and do a long cure hopefully the high is good cuz i prob killed the taste.

Need one of those cannatrols ao bad

And your plants all look fucking phenomenal bro apple fritter looks nicest this run

13 Likes

Revisited Dosido F3 this am . My original assessment stands it is fantastic weed with a amazing taste

5 Likes

Everyone fine, no issues, new cuts happy, no 420 work at all today, get to chill :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Shame cause buds look grown well…

3 Likes

ya maybe little to high par and heat this run but everything was pretty good until drying. some of those tops are solo cup sized lol

those pics are so vivid and high quality love how it shows true color and detail. everything looks perfect too

2 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants as usual.

1 Like